Time to Train

The next morning Carlisle felt the presence of two more cold ones. Stefan and Vladimir. He vamped towards their scent only to see both of them on the ground face down and hands bent weirdly behind their back by Hope. Soon everyone joined them. Werewolves and Cullen's. "Hope. That's enough, they're friends." Jasper was really enjoying seeing the oldest vampires he knew suffer but it had to stop. "Your 'friends' attacked me but whatever." She let them go. "Stefan, Vladimir you are a long way from home." Carlisle was doubtful whether he wanted them on his team. "We heard you were moving against the Italian scrum and seeing the power you have in your team we would be glad to help you." It was not common knowledge, but Stefan had the gift of sensing the amount of power a person had and this was the first time he came across someone more powerful than Aro. "We were about to go practice right now would you care to join?" Edward really wanted to get on with it so that he could see hopes powers. "Sure," said Vladimir.

We were all in a clearer area of the forest. "Let's pair up and fight," Rose suggested. "But we are in odd number," Sam stated. "I'll sit the first round out" Hope didn't fight with people she thought were weaker than her. "Scared much?" Peter didn't like the attention this newcomer was getting. Hope chose to ignore the comment. "Ok, so Vladimir and Edward, Bella and Emmett, Esme, and Jasper, Stefan with me, Peter and Alice, Tanya and Benjamin, Rose and Kate, Sam and Seth, Leah and Paul, Jacob, and Embry." Carsile paired everyone up while Hope sat down on a fallen tree. The fights ended in 30 minutes with Vladimir, Bella, Jasper, Carsile, Peter, Benjamin, Kate, Sam, Paul, and Jacob winning the fights. "Ok so, we are still odd." Said Benjamin. "That's not a problem." Hope said, "Yeah, one can fight two." Emmett suggested, "Oh no, it's all of you against me." Hope clarified. "Are you out of your mind?" said Benjamin. "I am a werewolf, vampire, and witch. Trust me I can take you all." Hope assured. "If you want to lose that bad." Said Vladimir. As the fight began Hope fought werewolves with werewolf and vampires with vampire and gifted with magic. Fair every time. In the end, everyone was on the ground, but Hope didn't even break a sweat. Carlisle was now sure they were going to win. "See. Not scared." Hope said to Peter. "I have to say for a 17-year-old you are super strong" Emmett complimented. "That's what happens when your mother is a wolf queen and your father is a 1000 year whole original hybrid and his family is the first vampires ever created by your grandmother who invented black magic and you were trained for years by your brothers, uncle, and a vampire hunter." Stefan now understood why he felt so much power from her.