17:friends

𐀔༞ఌ༞𐀔

irl

the berkshire estate was set across three buildings, the first belonged to damien berkshire and his wife talia berkshire (amelia's parents), the second belonged to harley berkshire (enzos mother) and the third was homed to the cousins grandfather lawrence berkshire. the two cousins had decided that it would be easier for all their friends to stay together rather than split up so their parents moved into the first berkshire home and they and their friends would take the second.

the cousins arrival home was always celebrated highly by all those on the estate, talia and harley were always the most. every year since their first year they waited outside the gates to the estate to welcome their children home, so when the cousins arrived accompanied by their friends they were welcomed by their mothers loving embraces.

"oh my darling your back" talia said grabbing her daughter's face and kissing her cheek then she moved to her nephew and did the same.

"hey guys how are you all" harley said addressing the cousins friends after she hugged her son and niece tightly. "mils and enz will show you all where ur staying i hope you all enjoy ur holidays over here and if you need anything at all please come over to talias house and we can help out."

"okay now we'll leave you," talia said "and enz if you wet the bed please don't wake me up wake your mother up."

"auntie talia!" enzo said turning quite red

"oh and mils if you loose your teddy don't come looking for me," harley said giggling then turning away with talia

"oh my days," amelia said shaking her head , "for context i was 5 when that happened it wasn't recently."

"why you lying it happened two weeks ago," enzo laughed

"shut your mouth bed wetter," amelia shot back

"wait you actually wet your bed enzo,that's hilarious," blaise said interrupting with his hysterical laughter

"yes absolutely i was 8 leave me alone,"

amelia shook her head "no you wasn't you was 11 and you pissed your bed cause you saw a toilet on your dream the you ran to my mum cause you were too embarrassed to tell your own mum,"

everyone laughed whilst enzo went bright red and muttered "shut the fuck up amelia"

𐀔༞ఌ༞𐀔

amelia and enzo took their friends on a tour of the house and showed each of them to their rooms. as they were showed to each room of their rooms the crowd of friends dropped off so as they bid goodbye to enzo as he walked into his room it was only amelia and theo left as he was adamant he wanted to stay in the same room he used to stay in when they were younger. the silence was extremely loud as the two walked down the last corridor to their rooms. the sound of footsteps was all that could be heard between the two as they approached theo's room.

amelia grabbed the keys out of her pocket to unlock the room (as when nobody stayed in the room they locked it to reduce chance of robbery) as theo watched her.

"there you go," amelia said with a tight smile. "if you need anything i'm across the corridor as always,"

amelia turned to leave and walk into her own room when theo stopped her by one word, her name "mils"

"yeah"she spinned a little too quickly to see what he was going to say

"please can we be friends again, i'm so sorry for everything i said to you the guilts been eating me alive i feel so bad." he said

"oh theo of course i've missed you so much and i swear i didn't mean anything that i said i've felt really bad, im so sorry." amelia said getting the weight of her chest.

"mils i forgive you don't worry, and i've felt exactly the same." theo said opening his arms to which amelia wrapped her own arms around him. they stayed there for a while just enjoying being friends once more.

when they pulled apart the two smiled then bid each other goodbye with a smile on both of their faces as they walked into their rooms glad that they were once again friends.

𐀔༞ఌ༞𐀔
14/04/2024

updates will be slower now because i've got exams but im gonna try and update as much as possible, thank you so much for 4.71k it makes me feel so happy that people actually like my work so pls pls pls keep reading and voting
love to all of you beautiful people xx