Chapter Three • VIP Passes & Nasty Scratches

Zach's POV •
I laughed to myself as Gray looked back at me with a shocked smile as The girl pulled him through the crowd. He's definitely going to need girl advice.
Harrison's POV •
We finally got seats at the Mossosauras show. I sat on the left and Gray sat between me and Zach.
"Let's see if she's still hungry after already eating. Now, she's a little shy so give her a big hand when she arrives." She announcer said as the shark was held above the water.
Gray and I sat on the edge of our seats waiting for something. Anything. A dinosaur.
All of the sudden a huge Mossosauras sprung out of the water and with a mighty roar clamped down onto the Great White Shark. We cheered and as she went back into the water we became soaked in water.
We all laughed and clapped for the amazing creature. "Let's get a closer look shall we?" Our seats lowered and we once again saw the huge water Dino swim and clamp her jaws on another shark and we cheered even more.
"You guys wanna see something else cool?" Zach asked us.
"Yeah!" We exclaimed.

We were on the train after seeing the T-Rex which wasn't much since me and Gray couldn't even see over the people.
I was in front of Gray and Zach watching everything zoom past.
"Are mom and dad getting a divorce?" Gray asked suddenly.
"What? No, why would you ask that?" Zach replied pulling his attention away from the girls.
"We're getting mail from two different lawyers." I couldn't see but I knew by the sound of Gray's voice he was crying.
"That doesn't mean anything."
"Their divorce lawyers. I googled them." Soon after that came sniffling.
"You haven't been around long enough. They've always been like this. Besides I'll be gone in two years and all of my friends parents are divorced. Hey, you'll get two of everything. Two thanksgivings, two Christmas's,-"
"I don't want two of everything." A sob came from Gray and my heart broke.
"Are you going to cry? Well don't, you have to grow up. Besides, girls don't like crybabies." Zach stated rudely.
I turned around to face Gray and saw him looking out the window with tears on his cheeks.
"I like crybabies." I said smiling and leaning my chin on my hand which tested on the back of the seat.
He looked at me and small smile and wiped tears away. Him smiling made me feel a little less sad and I turned back around.

It felt like we have been in this line for forever!
Gray was currently telling us about the dinosaurs when he finally noticed Zach wasn't paying attention at all. Just starring at a girl.
"What do you think is gonna happen if you just keep starring at them?" Gray asked. They giggled and walked away. I laughed and Zach just sighed.
"Thanks."
"You're welcome."
The next Gyrosphere came and got in. I sat in the middle with the steering stick to my right as well as Zach so he could steer.
"You know, we never got you're name" Gray said as we buckled up and rolled on.
"Harrison." I stated.
"Isn't that a guys name?" He asked.
"Gray." Zach hissed.
"Isn't Gray a color?" I asked.
Gray smiled and nodded. Zach sighed in relief. Not really sure why but I didn't really question it.
As we continued I told them my dad worked with Raptors and I have lived here practically all my life and we listened to Jimmy Fallon. We didn't see any Dino's.
"Where are they?" I asked looking all around.
"Due to difficulties we ask you to go back to the Gyrosphere take off center." The monitor told us with an alert picture flashing.
You could see Gray's expression flatten which caused mine to flatten as well. "Lets keep going." Zach said driving on.
"But they said to go back." Gray argued.
"We have VIP passes dude! Besides, I don't think you have gotten the full jurassic world experience." Zach smirked.
"Dude, off road." We drive through the busted open gates.
"I don't think this is such a good idea." I said getting worried.
"Yeah, maybe we should go back." Gray agreed.
"Too late, see. Four dinosaur-es-es." Zach said unsure.
"Ankylosaurus." Gray started. "And there's five."
"Aren't you supposed to be a genius? there's four. One, two, three, four." Zach pointed.
"Five." I pointed.
We all realized what it was and turned around to see a giant Dino. I have never seen one like this.
"Go go go go go!!!" We changed and Zach drove on.
We got hit by it's foot and flew forward. We waited till the Dino was heading in a different direction to go again. The ankylosaurs's tail came and hit the glass causing it to crack and us to go bouncing around until we hit a tree and stopped upside down.
I grabbed Gray's hand and he squeezed my hand as the white Dino fit the ankylosaurs's head in its mouth and snapping it's neck.
Zach's phone started ringing with a call form Claire and he tried to reach it.
"Zach." Gray said with a sudden tight grip on my hand. I looked up and gasped. "Almost got it!" Zach said struggling to get his ringing phone.
"Zach." I said breathlessly.
He looked up and gasped. The unknown Dino had his eyes looking right us. He stood up and grabbed the ball turning us to sit up right. His huge flaw broke into the glass and scraped my stomach.
"AHHH!!!" I screamed as I felt the claw swipe me and sting immensely.
"Harrison!" They yelled in shock.
The Dino retracted his claw and put his mouth on the ball as we screamed for our life's.
It's teeth punctured the glass ball and we screamed as it picked us up and slammed us to the ground.
Zach unclipped our belts and we slipped out. My stomach started stinging and groaned in pain and held it tightly. This is one nasty scratch.
"Get down!" We got down on the ground and when the ball was lifted and we had a chance we bolted into the trees.
My stomach felt like it was on fire and it took everything I had left to run to the edge of a waterfall.