bonus

After reading the comments on last chapter today. I decided to make it.

4 years later

Yn was sleeping in the embrace of her husband eunwoo peacefully when her phone started ringing. She snuggled up in his chest making him smile secretly while admiring her pout & recieved the call on behalf of her.

He laughed hearing the excited voice of his two years old daughter from other side who is currently staying at his parents house as they were missing her alot.

Eunwoo: baby shh your mumma is sleeping.

Ara: you made her tired yesterday too.

Ara complained making him blush as he fake coughed.

Eunwoo: who teach you this huh. Naughty kid

Ara: dadda I'm thinking about office work only. It's you whose mind is going somewhere else

Ara teased back eunwoo who groaned looking at the precious phone of his lovely wife. She'll kill him if he even think of breaking it because he gifted her this on their 2nd marriage anniversary & for sure It's camera quality is unexplainable.

Eunwoo: baby today you have photoshoot.

Yn: uhmm I'm sleepy
Eunwoo: I know after what we did last night it's normal for you to be tired

The sleep vanished from yn's eyes as she look at Eunwoo with red colour adoring her cheeks. She hit on his bare chest only for him to let out a fake wince.

Yn narrowed her eyes being suspicious but his pout just melt her right away.

Her phone again rang & she took it to see yoongi calling her.

Her face hardened. In whole min family only sana and her little twins have good contact with her. By them yoongi, yena & her parents also sometimes get chance to see her & talk with her.

Eunwoo look at her hardened face he still doesn't know why yn doesn't like them or what's her relation with them.

Not like yn doesn't want to tell him or feel uncomfortable it's just doesn't matter to her much.

Yn: hello

She spoke after receiving the call

Yoongi: yn how are you?

He asks trying to control himself from crying. Even in such long time he wasn't able to forgive himself. He just wants to turn back the time & make up for everything he did in the past.

Yn: good

She answered the question he asked making him smile. He just tried to form a normal sentence that won't upset her anyhow.

Yoongi: I miss you

Yn's grip on the device tightened hearing the low whisper of her brother. It was true yn had great bond with her brother than her parents. She just wanted her oppa around her even if her parents weren't there. She many times had thought of forgiving him but her past just didn't let her.

Mr. Min & Mrs. Min had never talked to her in all these 4 years but she knows they hear her from behind.

Yn: hmmm.

Yn not being aware of how to respond just let out a humm.

Yoongi: can I meet you

Yn: at xxx cafe in evening

Yoongi: thank you

Yn cut the call & hugged eunwoo more tightly.

Eunwoo: yn who is he? I saw you talking to him & his wife & sister so silently

Yn look at Eunwoo blinking her eyes & released a sigh. She has heard this question many times from his mouth. But when ever she try to tell something came up.

She decided to just speak the truth without any more suspense & started telling her story. How she got neglected & ran away, met Mrs. & Mr. Song.
Became an idol. Met them again.

Eunwoo: Yn why you never told me? We're you afraid?

Yn: no but whenever I tried something came up. That's why. I had no intentions of hiding this from you

Eunwoo: it's alright yn. They maybe didn't deserved you. You know diamond only look good on someone who can afford it. Not on one who can just borrow it.

Yn: I really hoped that they change & love me in childhood. But it was worth nothing.

Eunwoo: how is it worth nothing. You knew what you worth of from start. That's why you ran away & now see you have Appa & Eomma (yn's parents)

Yn nodded smiling. She felt content having him in her life. This man is full of joy & positive vibes.

Yn: I should get fresh now.

Eunwoo:let's bath together to save water for our future generations

Yn: shut up & put me down

Yn get embarrassed hearing him & hit on his chest making him chuckle.
.........

Kissing her daughter's face she look at Eunwoo who was also waiting to get a kiss while pouting making yn dramatically roll her eyes.

Eunwoo: baby me to
Ara: mumma is mine. Go away

Eunwoo give an offended look to his daughter who hug her mother showing a cute glare in return

Eunwoo: you brat. You exist because of me. Your mumma is mine first.

Yn: stop talking like this in front of kid.
Eunwoo: kid & her don't underestimate her.

He said knowing very well about her.

Meanwhile with yena

Yena: eva dear please stop. I can't run to much.

She said running behind eva who just hide behind her father mingyu.

Eva: dadda I don't like mumma. I'll find new wife for you

Mingyu: good idea princess.

Mingyu teasingly said but yena stopped on her track hearing him. Her eyes teared up as she turned her heel walking in completely opposite direction from them.

She sobbed feeling hurt. She now know how yn used to feel when they used to push her away. Her own daughter doesn't like her & even her husband is just making her insecure.

Mingyu: yena

Yena wiped her tears & stood up

Mingyu: I was just joking. I'm not gonna leave you. Never

Yena: it's not that. It's just Eva doesn't like me. You see how she behave with me as if I'm a stranger. I used to be like her towards my own sister. I hurted her so much.

Mingyu: I know what you did before was out of jealousy but now we can't fix it. Eva was just pulling your legs. She was going to come here to say sorry but Ara come there

Yena: I'm really bad. Even all the things I did. Yn never showed any problem with Eva & Ara's friendship. I just don't want their relation turned out to be like ours

Mingyu: it won't have faith on your parenting

Yena nodded.

At last yn didn't forgave them but she doesn't has heart to let the growing kids see the long invisible distance between them.
The kids know that yn is their aunt & Ara know that yoongi & yena are her uncle & aunt. Yn never asked her daughter to be away from yena or her family for her because a hapy child is always a healthy child.

The End

Real one