★14★

Jk continued

Jk: I am sorry world..... *Sniffing* I know my sorry is nothing compared to the things you have gone though........ please don't leave me . I know I was a jerk... But- but- I can't do anything other than asking for your forgavenes .... I am sorry...... World...... I'm sorry......

Tae: *low voice * Are you willing to change...for real?
You will not hurt me right? You w-will not lock me in that scary b-basement anymore.... Right? Promise me You- you will not force me....?*Crying* *clenching the blanket on his lap*

Jk : * holding his clenching hand* N-no *voice crack*. Never..... World... Never... I was drunk.... I was not thinking straight... And some one told me wrong things about you...... Please trust me..... World........ P-please*crying again*.....

Tae looked into jk's teary eyes with this own teary doe eyes.......

Tae: C-can I really trust you hyung....... Will you break my trust?

Jk: NO! No-N-no......never

Tae: *sniffing*O-ok I will give you a chance.... But this time.... Remember It's your last chance

Jk: *shock* you- you give me a chance this easily!?!

Tae: nodding

Jk :*showing his bunny smile* T-thank you world.... THANK YOU SO MUCH.... *Hesitating* um... if you don't mind... I mean if you are comfortable can I hug you .....

Tae was silent for sometime but then spoke

Tae: Yes...

Jk hugged tae ..... Not too tightly but protectively......

Jk's heart found peace ... After so long.....

Few days went like this. Everything is getting normal... Yoongi also stared to believe that jk really love's tae. Nowadays tae is getting normal from his depression state. He is a little better now.. and jk really didn't broke tae's trust. He showed tae what is real love feels like... Tae also stared to get comfortable with Jungkook he is feeling for Jungkook little by little.

It's 12 am in the night

(Jk has went to a mission today.... Tae is so worried for Jungkook he told Jungkook many times to not go... But jk went anyway... While waiting for Jungkook to come home.... He fallna sleep on the sofa.... He told All the maids to go to there rooms... He is fine.. so he is alone in the house. Not alone actually... There are hundreds of guards outside the mansion.)