25. Cinema

Days passed. Junia and Sirius are getting used to their new life. Living together has been much easier than either of them had expected. Although some days and nights may end in their regular quarrel and tension, whether it comes from hatred or not, comes and goes like the leaves on the maple tree in the backyard. And without neither of them realising, they started to make themselves a place in each other's hearts.

Soon enough Junia is taking her Auror-training classes with her two loyal friends, who certainly have no clue about her new husband with the amount of times they have tried to set Junia up on a blind date.

Sirius, too, went about his day following Dumbledore's order and planning for the unforeseen future. He was enjoying it, the feeling of importance, and of course the opportunity to meet with his friends everyday just like the old times.

"Any plans for tonight?" Remus asked his friends.

"No, unless Lily decides to get over her the fact that I did nothing wrong this morning," James sighed.

"I do. Gotta go before eight." Peter said, looking at his watch.

"Ellie again?" Sirius asked playfully.

Peter blushed, "Who else?"

"Good for you, man," Sirius patted him on his shoulders, as the four left the Potter's reading room. Dumbledore has not found a safe place to make it as Headquarters yet so they have been working where they can. And the Potters were so very eager to help as they usually are.

"A new movie just came out, it's called 'Tanks'," Remus said.

"Yeah? What's it about?" James asked.

"War or something. Not sure," Remus said. "Mum said it was good though I suspect it has got something to do with the actor in it."

"Who?"

"Regulus something," Remus said.

Sirius raised a brow jokingly, "My brother's a star?"

"Dream on, Pads," James rolled his eyes. "I'm in. Anything to fill up my mind from Lily."

"I've got nothing to do and it has been a while since I went to the scenemone," Sirius nodded along.

"What?" Remus turned to him, smiling at his awful memory. "Say that again?"

"Scenemone," Sirius repeated confidently. "Did I say it wrong?"

"Cinema, champ. Cinema," James laughed.

"Even he knows," Remus said.

"I'll pass this time, guys," Peter said. They were all out of the Potter's house now, standing in front of the gate. "I've got to get ready, you know." He stopped

The three smiled mischievously. "Alright, Mr. Taken," they chorused. It was an ongoing joke since Ellie and Peter got together a month ago.

Peter simply waved them off.

"Enjoy your date, mate!" Sirius said as he placed his arms around James and Remus' shoulders and turned them around.

The three arrived at the cinema, which would have been far if they didn't know how to apparate. The cinema, in its new glory after the renovation, shined brightly before their eyes. One of the many great things Remus had introduced them to are movies. James, Sirius and Peter had always found it fascinating how muggles can make moving pictures without magic.

Four posters of different movies showing at the time can be seen before they enter. Sirius stopped by the 'Tanks' one to see the full name of the actor. Regulus Browne. "Browne?" Funny.