MAFIN Primera Noche Part 2

Part 2 de "La primera noche"

A #MAFIN fanfic
This is a continuation of their first night of lovemaking now from Fina'a perspective. enjoy!
........

Several long minutes later, Martha lay on her back, with Fina on her chest, as she finally felt her heart rate return to normal. She noticed the light flicker in the room and sounds from the outside slowly registered. She looked down at Fina, who had wrapped herself in the hotel sheets, and looked ethereal.

"Estas bien?" Fina asks, always concerned for Martha's well-being.

"Estoy mucho más que bien, cariño", Martha says with a satisfied sigh.

Fina's mouth curls into a shy smile. Martha is always amazed at how Fina can be so sensual and bold one minute, and then shy the next. Martha studies Fina now. Her hair is wild and loose and falls across her face. Her lipstick is mostly gone, and her eyeliner smudged, and she wonders internally how Isidro's daughter, who she grew up with, has turned into such a devastatingly sexy woman.

"Que piensas?" Fina asks her, bringing her back from her ruminations.

"I'm thinking how fortunate I am to have been able to experience that with you", Martha says, grabbing Fina's hand and kissing her fingers, tasting herself on them.

"Te gustó?" Fina asks with a nervous, but delighted smile on her lips.

"Did I like it?" Martha scoffs. "I loved it." She says again, and this time, she bends down to capture Fina's mouth in a soft kiss.

"I never imagined that I could... well, that my body was capable of that kind of pleasure," Martha confesses. "I always thought that something was wrong with me".

Martha looks down into Fina's eyes, but sees no judgement, just understanding.

"There's absolutely nothing wrong with this body" Fina says, with her hand now moving to cup Martha's breast, circling the nipple with her thumb.

The move isn't meant to lead to anything, but Martha immediately feels the arousal between her legs. She is taken a back with how much she wants Fina again, with how wet she is, despite her exhaustion from the day's events. She captures Fina's hand in her own and brings it to her mouth.

"I want to bring you the same pleasure you've given me with these hands", Martha says, and slowly wraps her mouth around two of Fina's fingers.

Fina watches as Martha swirls her fingers in her mouth, and says, "Show me."

Fina's eyes are dark pools, and her breath hitches. Martha takes pride that she has caused that reaction in Fina. With renewed confidence, Martha rolls herself on top of Fina now, and lifts the white sheet so she can feel Fina's body pressed to hers. Martha doesn't recognize herself, and her wantonness. In between wet kisses, Fina manages to say, "You don't have to, I know you're very tired."

Martha raises her eyebrows in question, "Do I seem tired to you?"

Before Fina can answer, Martha captures her mouth again in a passionate kiss, and lets her instinct take over.

She thinks back to the nights she lay in bed, trying to chase intrusive thoughts of Fina away- her body, her eyes, her pouty lips, her smile. Her hips, her thighs. She reaches for Fina's hips now, relishing in the fact that she doesn't have to hold herself back, and can touch Fina freely.

She lets her hands roam all over. She lets her more slender hips fall between Fina's legs and delights in the feeling it elicits. She's not sure who moans, whether it's her or Fina, or both. She lets her hands move down to Fina's belly. She is in awe of how beautiful Fina looks naked- the body of a dancer and the face of an angel- she thinks. She moves her hand further down to her mound. Fina's wet curls feel so good under her probing hands, Martha thinks. She's struck by the fact that she's touching a woman, and yet it feels so natural, as if she's always been meant to be right between Fina's legs.

That thought spurs her on, as does Fina's moans of pleasure. She looks up to see Fina's breasts moving up and down with every breath, and something about that movement shoots pleasure down to her core, so that she has to squeeze her own legs together.

She refocuses, knowing that it's Fina's pleasure she needs to tend to now.

She moves her hand purposefully, as Fina looks like she's struggling between restraint and total abandon. Fina tries to control her breath, and show patience while Martha finds her way. But Martha recognizes the urgency in her eyes, and asks again,

"Show me?"

With that, Fina slides her hand above Martha's and presses it to her center, and begins to undulate her hips in a circular rhythm in order to press more firmly into Martha's hand.  Martha thinks the sight of Fina's body shining with perspiration, moving sensually, and with her mouth slightly agape, is the sexiest most arousing thing she's ever seen.

Even though Martha's hand is straining now from the pressure, nothing will stop her until Fina finishes, she thinks.

She slowly licks against Fina's neck, then her chest, and then over her nipple. She remembers how Fina's mouth swirled over her own breasts in the same pattern and returns the favor.

Suddenly, Fina's hands reach down to pull Martha up to eye level with her.

They kiss again, and Fina whispers,

"I need to look at you, Martha."

Now they're at eye level, breathing the same air. Martha uses her leg to push her hand more strongly against Fina, circling her clitoris with vigor.

Fina is now repeating Martha's name like a prayer. Her movements become erratic, and Martha uses all her strength to stay firm on Fina's slippery mound. She looks into Fina's eyes, and assures her,

"Te quiero!" Marta manages to say between breathless kisses.

And without warning, Fina tenses, her limbs lock, and she breathes out one last strangled,
"Martha" before falling limp into the mattress.

Stay tuned...