The morning after (Illescas)

These two really made the most of that little Illescas hotel! This is how I imagine their morning after went. Hope you enjoy! NSFW!

Marta awoke when the sunlight broke through their hotel room curtains and covered the whole room in a golden glow. The room looked like Marta felt- satisfied, sated, tired, but euphoric. She stretched her arms over her head, careful not to groan too loudly because Fina was still asleep. She padded over to the bathroom to wash herself. As she splashed cold water on her face, she remembered their feverish love-making the night before. She looked in the mirror and saw the same face as always, but everything had changed. She had never experienced pleasure like she had with Fina the night before. She had actually believed that she wasn't capable of it. Love-making in her past life had been perfunctory- something that she had enjoyed only insofar as it brought pleasure to her partner. She felt like she was fulfilling her duty. But, the kind of pleasure that she experienced last night at the hands of Fina? That was... well, that was a revelation. She wanted to be embarrassed about it. But, she felt no shame. She only felt regret that she hadn't known so much sooner what her true nature was. She wished she could re-do her life, and her choices so she could have found this kind of love sooner.

As she returned quietly to the bed, she observed Fina still only wrapped in the white bedsheets. Marta imagined her naked body below, and a shiver traveled down her spine. Her want for Fina was beyond the physical. It was an erotic yearning that consumed her body, mind, and soul. She wanted Fina all the time- a desire that was just brimming below the surface of all their conversations, and interactions. She wanted Fina again. She was slightly embarrassed by her constant craving. She wanted to touch Fina, but she also didn't want to awaken her. She observed Fina now, resting peacefully. Her mouth had that soft pout and was adorned by an almost imperceptible beauty mark right above her lip. That mole made her so sexy. It drew her eyes to Fina's mouth whenever she spoke. Her thick eyebrows were the perfect shape, framing the most beautiful hazel eyes, that turned green depending on the color of her clothes. Her hair was impossibly lush, and Marta loved the feel of running her hands through it, and feeling it tickle her chest when Fina bent down to kiss Marta's breasts.

She couldn't hold back. She reached out to Fina now, who was facing her, still sleeping. She caressed her cheek with the back of her hand. Fina stirred. Marta scooted closer, so she could feel Fina's breath on her own cheek. Marta ran her hand down Fina's exposed arm. Fina's breath hitched, as if she was trying to wake from a perfect dream. Marta continued her exploration down Fina's thigh. Her hips were so womanly, and such a surprise. Her luscious thighs strained against her skirt uniform so much, that Marta had turned used anger to disguise her physical reaction each time she saw Fina walk away. Her eyes followed her, and almost always looked down instinctively to Fina's backside.

Marta wanted so badly to move her hand over to it now. Marta blushed. She actually blushed, like a schoolgirl, she thought. She looked back up to find Fina looking at her with a sleepy but amused look in her eyes.

"Hola," Fina said, with a raspy sleep-soaked voice.
Marta grinned back at her. "I would say I'm sorry for waking you, but I'm really not."

Fina laughed. "Anda, ya. You were missing me already?"

"Always," Marta said, as she leaned in to kiss Fina's lips softly.

Fina accepted the kiss, but then pushed back to look Marta in the eyes.

"How are you feeling this morning?"

Marta noticed that Fina was asking her to confirm any doubts or regret she had. Marta was eager to reassure Fina.

"I am feeling happier this morning than I ever have."

Fina's smile deepened. "I'm so glad."

She then rolled out of bed, looking back at Marta, and said, "Give me a minute."