Messy, very messy

=MALE POV, CAN DO FEMALE POV IF REQUESTED, DM ME IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A DARE PARTNER ETC=

After a long day of college I finally got home to relax.
'Ahh, finally, home sweet home', I thought to myself.
"Surprise!" screams my girlfriend, I jump in shock.
"What are you doing here?!"
"Well I was at home waiting for you to finish and I got bored so I thought I would come here to see you right after college! Besides, there's something I want to try together, you'll love it I swear!"
"Well, what is it?"
"I can't tell you, it's a secret! Just close your eyes and you'll know soon!", She covers my eyes and ties a cloth around them, ensuring that I can't see a thing. Quickly, I get pulled along through my house and outside into the garden.
"Can I take my blindfold off yet?" I asked.
"Nope, not yet! We are almost there!"
"Can't you just tel-". Before I get the chance to finish, I feel her cold hands rush down my back and into my trousers, grabbing the waistband of my tight, stretchy, white underwear. As quickly as they came, I felt her hands leave my trousers, bringing my underwear with them. I feel my feet lift of the ground and rush to get my blindfold off.
"What are you doing!?" I screamed, "This hurts!".
"Good! That's just what I wanted to hear." She chuckled to herself, "Today I have nominated you to be my wedgie slave!"
"B- but, a wedgie slave?" I stumble my words out, scared of what my future entales.

Hung on a tree, with my legs and arms swinging in the air, I'm desperate to free myself, but it's no luck. Hopeless.
'I'm truly at the mercy of my girlfriend now', my stomach dropped as I ran through all the possibilites of what she could do to me. I see her pace out the house, with a bag full of what I can imagine is in store for me soon.
"Seeing as it's your birthday soon, I thought I would give you a cake!" She spoke playfully, giving me a glimmer of hope, "However- seeing as you are currently trapped up there, I think I will have to eat it myself! Although I will give you a slice."
She walks over to me with a slice of triple chocolate fudge cake, my favourite, and before I could thank her for the slice, she stuffs it into the back of my underwear, a huge smile spreads accross her face as she walks away from me.
'Fuck, this will not be fun', I thought to myself.
"Hmm what next, eggs? Ice? How about some more cake?" She askes, between eating slices of my birthday cake.
I stay silent. With my input being useless.
My fear turns to dread as she comes closer to me, eggs in hand.
*Crack*
The first egg goes into the back of my underwear, followed by the second, and the third, the fourth, you get the point. My ass burns, feels gross, and I am humiliated, I have no control over what happens to me anymore.

An hour later, stuck in this mess, I start to get bored.
"Please let me down Jess, this is getting boring now!" I demand.
"Awh is someone bored? I can help with that!", She says as she walks over to me, with a smirk on her face.
Butterflies fill my stomach as she rubs her hand over my dick, naturally, I get hard straight away.
"See! It looks like somebody is enjoying this after all aren't they?" She giggles.
Faster, faster, faster, she strokes me through my messy underwear, making me moan and whimper like a bitch.
"Stop! Stop! I'm-" I try to get my words out between moans, "I- I'm gonna cu-", as soon as the word leaves my mouth I feel my underwear fill up with a warm, sticky liquid.
"Hehe, I told you that you'd like it!" She says, mockingly.
"Ugh let me down now! You've had your fun, and you know I need to pee after I cum!" I beg.
"Nope, I've decided that you don't deserve to be let down until you soak your underwear with your pee!"
"But- but- please Jess, please, please baby, don't do this to me!", my words fall on deaf ears. As She refuses to listen.
I give up, I succumb to her words. I finally build up the courage to relax my bladder and let out a warm stream of piss, inside of my already soaked underwear. Finally she lets me down, as I drop to the floor, sat in my own mess, defeated.

THE END

Wedgie fantasies (Male POV, Femdom) WIPOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara