Love making-2

Double update make sure to read both chapters.....

He kissed her inner thighs sending shivers down to her spine.

His kisses travels to her heat, she panicked.

"W..what are you doing?"

"I am worshiping you my love, don't panic just trust me. I can never hurt you my lady." He whispered and she felt ease.

He kissed on her core and her body jolted up.

"Relax baby I am not going to hurt you." He again whispered.

"I know " she replied breathlessly.

He pulls her legs apart and places soft kisses along her folds, before plunging his tongue in. She shivered.

The tingling sensation in her center became difficult to ignore. She wanted him so bad.

He thrust his tongue inside her making her back arch.

She gasped at the feeling.

He sucked on her clit while he entered his one finger inside her heat.

"J... jungkook" she struggled to speak.

He thirst his finger in and out slowly trying not to hurt her.. as he feel her hole streching he added one more finger thrusting inside her.

"Oh god jungkook" she cried out at the pleasurable feel.

Her walls clenched around his fingers. He feel her closer and stopped in his actions.

He brings himself up but she looked away feeling embarrassed.

"As much I'll love to taste your cum, I want your first orgasm around my cock." He said breathlessly.

He took her one nipple in his mouth and she moaned loudly.

Her hands travels in his hairs clutching them tightly.
He sucked on her nipple while his another hand was palming another one.

He left it and then sucked on another.

He positioned himself between her legs.

She bite her lips in nervousness.

"Don't worry baby. I'll go slow." He slid his tip in. Her  muscles tensed up and she squeezed her eyes shut.

"I'm not even fully in yet baby." He kissed her tears and her eyes.

"We can stop if it's hurting much baby."

He cooed in her ears but she shook her head.

"I want it jungkook" she slowly whispered.

He slowly thrust his length in and she gasp from the pain, feeling a tearing sensation. He release a low sound in his throat, as his length fully filled her, sending a striking pleasure in her core.

"Fuck, you're so tight damn it.." He remained still for few moments giving her time to adjust him.

"Can I move baby?" He asked ,she nodded her head as a yes.

He thrust slowly again and she arched her back.

She whimpered at every thrust. Her blood pumping and heart racing, as it sends shivers through her entire body.

"I'm going to make you feel so good baby ," he groans. She felt the pressure of his length thrusting in and out.

She felt a little discomfort but it became warmer and warmer as he continues to thrust. His eyes gaze her for a moment before brushing his hot lips as he thrust slow and gentle.

He soon pulls away from the kiss,

"Baby, this is going to hurt but you can stop me any time, for me to cum I'm just going to go a little faster." He gives me a quick kiss on her lips then quicken his pace, feeling a spike of pleasure and pain.

She felt herself getting closer and closer as he continues thrusting passionately.

She felt an explosion of pleasure erupted in her core. She fell apart, gasping and moaning. A rush of ecstasy ran through every nerve and vein in her body.

"J.. jungkook" screaming his name she cummed around his length. He smiled in satisfaction.

"Oh god." He thrust harder then before after few more thrusts he feel himself closer.

With a last thrust Jungkook releases inside her . She can hear him panting as he lets out a moan.

Then lays beside each other. He pulled her  closer to him, heavily panting, while she laid still, legs trembling.

She felt fullness and warmth. But there was an uncomfortable feeling and something trickling down my thighs.

Jungkook shifts up, hovering over her and gave her a sweet kiss.

As soon his gaze shifts down to her thighs he panicked seeing blood but soon be understood and he instantly gets out of the bed to the bathroom, without saying a word.

She  finally look down and panicked realizing there was blood trickling down her legs mix with cum.

He comes back with a towel and presses the warm wet towel on her skin. She looked at him as he focuses on cleaning the blood on her thighs carefully.

"I am sorry did I hurt you so much?" He asked pulling her on his chest combing her hairs.

She gave him a tense smile, as she feel a little discomfort between her legs. It was paining like hell.

She was so tired.

"I am sorry baby. I won't do it again." He said guiltily and she laughed slowly.

"You won't make love to me again?"

"I...." He shuttered and she giggled

"It's ok jungkook,it's normal to feel pain. Don't feel guilty. " She assured him and pecked his cheek.

He smiled and kissed her head.

"Thank you my lady for accepting me, making me the most happiest person, and "

"And?" She crooked her brows.

"And for making love to me" he said playfully and she hit him slightly.

"Good night baby sleep well." He said and kissed her hairs.

"Good night" and both of them fell in deep stumbler.