16. Are your drunk?

Abhimanyu Rajput

“Mr.Rathore”, she looked at me with a cute pout and red nose Oh god!! This much cuteness I will be dead. Shh control yourself right now priority is to take her to her room safely. 

“Aakansha it's quite late now, you should go to your room right now are you sober?”, I said to her and she nodded her head.

“I am moderately Functional”, she tried to stand up but lost her balance and again sat down.She can’t walk and I can’t leave her like this.

“I will take that as a NO let's go I will help you”, she raised her hands in my direction making me confused.

“Aree budhu carry me”, she said, making me choke on my saliva.

“I-I how c-can carry you I can’t carry you”, a pout came on her face she wobbled and tears started forming in her eyes making me gasped.

“Okay okay don’t cry I will carry you I will carry you”, she immediately gave me her wide smile making me shake my head at her duality.

I put my hand behind her back and another behind her knees and picked her up swiftly . She also encircled her arms around my neck and put her head in the crook of my neck making her hot breath hit there. Taking a deep breath I started walking towards her room. She was humming a random rhythm near my neck oh! the distance till her room is feeling like eternity.

“Wait wait!!” She hitted my shoulder in order to keep her down. I immediately kept her down.

“What?” I look at her confusingly.

“I am hungry” I look at her with a done face like seriously what can I get her at this time.

“What will we get at this time?”

“Let me gooo to the restaurant of the hotel, they will make me something” She smiled at me sheepishly and walked away but I immediately pull her towards me holding her arm.

“Aakansha it's quite late they must have closed” I tried to make her understand but to whom we are saying the Aakansha Rathore.

“We pay them to work not to sleep, they have to make me food” She wiggled in my hand.

“What about I make something for you?” I proposed my idea to her nervously. 

“You what will make” She frowned while asking me Oh god I would have kissed the hell out of her if we were together.

“Aaaaa! Sandwich yeas sandwich” I said as I remember I saw a packet of beard and jam in my room.

She put her finger on her temple and started tapping it in order to think how cute will you act. Aakansha have some mercy on me.

“Okay” She gave me a thumbs up and again told me to pick her up which I gladly did. As we entered her room she started to wiggle in my arms so I kept her down and she sat on the floor.

“Yaha kyu baith gaye bed baith jao” I tried to pull her up, note the keyword tried.

[Why did you sat there sit on bed]

“I am tired” Wow! Look who's talking she was about to lie down on the floor but I immediately pulled her up and made her sit on the bed. I went to my room, took the ingredients and ran back to her room just to see how I left her.

I applied the jam on the bread and put another bread on it. I made 3 sandwiches and went to her.

“Here are you sandwiches madam” I forwarded the plate to her and smiled at me. I have lost count how many times she has smiled today.

She ate all the sandwiches I made her drink the water and tugged her in the bed and was about to leave.

“Where are you going?” She said in a cute voice, making me chuckle. 

“To my room to sleep”

“Sleep here na I want cuddle” I choked on my saliva as she said those words I was looking at her with a horrified look.

“You are definitely too much drunk as you are asking for cuddles”

She pouted and filled her eyes with tears ready to cry. I immediately went near her.

“Aakansha, our siblings are here right, what would they think if they saw us? What will your Mihr bhai think?” I am just making a lie. I don't care what others think when it comes to Aakansha but right now she is not sober.

“Wait I will go and ask for bhai’s permission” She removed the duvet and was about to step down but I immediately stopped her and again covered her with the duvet.

“They must be sleeping right now you will disturb their sleep”

“So what should I do now?” She asked while pouting. I closed and sighed.

“You should sleep now kanu look it's so late we will meet tomorrow okay” She quietly laid down without any tantrums this time and closed her eyes after making sure she slept I also went to my room.

Kanu I smiled at the new nickname I just gave her, shaking my head. I drifted to dreamland.

__________________________________

How are you all doing??

I know its a short chapter but please adjust the next chapter will long one.

THANK YOU FOR READING❤️