IMPORTANT

Dear Readers, 💝

I've come to a big decision, one that weighs heavily on my heart—I need to take a break from the Rajvansh Billionaire Brother series. It's tough for me to pause this story midway, but with my classes, managing the intricate plot twists and long chapters has become a challenge.

Creating a good plot takes time and effort, and unfortunately, I can't provide the frequent updates and quality chapters you deserve right now. It saddens me when I can't meet your expectations. Reading and writing are very different tasks, as I'm sure you understand.

I know some of you might wonder why I started this series if I couldn't finish it, but please know I'm not giving up on it entirely. I just need some time to recharge. This story holds a special place in my heart, filled with mystery and suspense, spanning a minimum of 80 chapters. Completing it right now feels impossible.

However, I won't stop writing altogether. I'll continue with "Hearts and Hierarchies," a lighter, less complex romcom featuring a student-professor trope. It's simpler to manage, and I hope you'll enjoy it while I take this break.

I understand if you're curious why I can write one book but not the other. Each story has its own demands, and "FOBH" being part of a series requires careful planning to maintain coherence for you, my dear readers.

I hope you'll understand and support my decision. I promise to return with frequent updates for "FOBH" once I'm ready. In the meantime, please give "Hearts and Hierarchies" a chance—it might surprise you.

I apologize if my decision disappoints anyone, but I believe it's the right one to ensure I provide quality chapters to you, my lovely readers.

With gratitude,
Dove 🤍

......