Chapter 15

All For One and Shigaraki appear from the portal.

Hawks grabs my wrist and pulls me behind him. I hear the propeller of the helicopter above us. The wind blows my hair in my face.

"Y/n, do whatever you can to get in that helicopter. Do you understand?" Hawks asks me, his eyes not leaving All For One.

"I understand."

The helicopter goes to the side of the building that me and Hawks are on and I quickly jump in. As the helicopter takes off into the air I see the battle from above. All that bloodshed. I tear my eyes away from the scene.

I look at the helicopter pilot and see a familiar detective, Naomasa Tsukauchi.

"Glad you're safe y/n," he says to me, concentrating on his flying.

"Yeah..." I sigh, collapsing into the helicopter seat.

I look over to the other seat that Nezu occupies. I jump in surprise.

"Oh my god! You scared me!" my hand clutches my chest.

"We were really worried we wouldn't get you back this time y/n," Nezu says to me.

"Yeah, how'd you guys find me anyway?" I ask.

"Hawks, he's been a double-agent for quite some time now. He knew where you were the first time and reported it. The league luckily hadn't switched locations so we were able to find you," Nezu explains.

"I'm really grateful you did know. A scientist there kept extracting my blood. I'm not sure how long I would've lasted there," I pour out.

"Yes, Hawks actually made us aware of All For One's plan for you."

I turn to him with a swirl of emotions, "Really? What was his plan?"

Nezu looks at me through the corner of his eye, "How about we get you back to UA first."

"No, I want to know now."

"UA first."

We sit in silence for the rest of the ride back.

I can't help but worry for the heroes. They all risked their lives to save me and I'm not sure why.

————————————

The helicopter lands on the roof of the main building at UA.

Nezu, the detective and I all get out of the helicopter. I follow Nezu as he leads me through the roof door, down the stairs to his office. The detective follows behind me.

Once in Nezu's office he begins to go through files and papers.

"What are you looking for?" I ask.

"Your file," he replies.

"What? Why are you looking for my file?" I ask with increasing anxiety.

"Because you're leaving the country," the detective behind me answers.

I turn to him, more surprised, "I'm leaving the country?! What? Since when?!"

"We don't have enough time to explain the details, y/n," Nezu replies. He lets out a breath of relief when he finds my file.

I can't help but feel this impending sense of doom.

Like I have no more control.

"Follow me," the detective says to me. I turn to him and follow him through the main building. Nezu walks behind us. He leads me to the 1A dorms.

He opens the door for me and lets me walk in first. Once I get in I see most of the 1A students gathered around the common area nervously.

Yaoyorozu spots me first and yelps, "Y/n!"