𝟏 : 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

(Song: super rich kids - frank ocean. OR you get me so high - the neighborhood. Personally, id choose super rich kids.)

Death. Thats all he can smell, the rigid stench of mold and soury death. He can feel his nose scrunching up on its own, eyes shutting tighter as he slowly opened them to a slightly moldy creamy-white popcorn ceiling, flashing himself with a slightly dim white light. The sounds of muffled screams make him wide awake.

"Gods.." he mumbled while rubbing his throbbing head with a rough hand. He slowly opened his  dry eyes with precaution, then was met with the popcorn ceiling again. 'Huh..kinda good way to get some lung cancer.'  But gon had to pass the lung cancer and wonder where the hell he was, and what was poppin outside.

He lifted himself up slowly, head still throbbing though his body staring to ache, but pushed through it. He looked forward to see dirty dandy peach curtains. 'whats with the dirt, cant clean a bit?' 

Gon paused, trying to get rid of that disgusting yet good feeling in his lower abdomen. 'Fuck, how the fuck  did i turn with saying clean? Oh fuck. Thats disgusting.'  Gon gripped this thin blanket over his legs, sighing in annoyance with himself. How the fuck did he still have this over just waking up? He wasnt about to do it, he'd try not too at least. 

'Do it, do it, do it.' Gon shook his head and looked down, just now noticing the straps of line connected to the long somehow beeping monitor and blood plump. He stared at the blood as if in fascination. His mind blank. He snapped out of it when he heard that muffled scream and thumbs again. 

He shivered and stood up, feet cold on the hard white tiled floor. He could feel the dirt, he grimaced and saw a pair of slides, he slipped them on. Though they were a little too small, it worked fine for him. 'Go away, go away, go away.' 

Gon felt a little uncomfortable in the hospital gown he was in, as if he was revealing himself but he felt as if there was nobody there, yet so many people. He shrugged it off and unplugged the strings and plugs to his arm and walked off out the room. 

He was shocked to see things knocked over and broken, like it was abandoned or something. He kept walking, stepping over any sort of glass or item on the floor as carefully as possible with his slides scraping the floor once and awhile when he walked. He went into a room, looking around. "Hello?..." he said quietly.

He stepped around until he noticed a big bag full of pills and antibiotics, and more stuff that just looked like pills. He stared, confused about what something like that would be doing in this area, it was weird. But understanding, as it was a hospital. (What gon saw.⬇️)

(- i got lazy and just copied the circles and ovals

(- i got lazy and just copied the circles and ovals. Looks like shit.)

Gon noticed multiple mask on a count next to the pills, though he couldn't tell what kind. The air felt cold and off, something was off, the off was near him. He could feel it. Though what else he couldnt seem to feel was how this entire place was empty, (from gon guessing.) and he was the only one in here? How'd everyone else leave without him? Was he unimportant to them? Was he- 

Footsteps, fast. Hurried, and rushed as if in running from hell itself. A gunshot, a thud. Gon panicked, he heard the footsteps getting closer and started shaking his hands around in a frenzy and he started to tear. "I dont wanna die!" He whispered to himself, looking around for any place to hide. 

He was in a tight area, so he whined and struggled to pick, it was dirty to him, but he'd have to suck it up. He moved some of the pills and bottle caps, then got into a circle position and curled up close to himself. His back cold from the hospital gown not doing him much help in this situation. He shut his eyes tight and they were sealed along with his lips. Fear surging through him, but he realized this was too obvious.

He heard the footsteps even closer, heart pounding in his chest as he hurriedly slipped a few pills ontop of himself, then sticking his head in the big bag to try and make himself just look like a big pill. 'They better keep away!' Gon pulled his body close to himself as he heard the door open, and slam.

'Fuck, fuck fuck fuck uck ufk ck, km, fkm,' gons thoughts got disoriented as his hand kept over his head. He heard heavy pants and shuffles before a pause in the persons movements. 

'Shit, they smell like unwashed ass.' Gon wanted to cover his nose.

He heard a shuffle, a muffle, then a quiet chuckle. What right mind is this person in to laugh at gons state? Tryings hard to ignore the reality in his lowers, he gripped his hair tight. 

"Yo, you good?" The voice spoke. Gon shivered, why the hell was this persons voice like that? Did humans even sound like that? Gon hadn't heard a human in forever. "G-go away! I dont wanna die!" 

Gon blurted out, trying not to face the sad truth he's gonna die. He prayed, 'well..i guess this is it..woke up in this..could've died in some fashion at least, this will do. Goodbye world, i wont miss you.'  "Die? Who said you were dying." 

"I heard the shots, you killed probably the last person in this building!" Gon opened his eyes, letting go off his untamed messy hair out off his sweaty palms. Glaring at the person through the slightly clear bag. 

'White hair, pale skin, dark clothes, cant see eyes..'  he mesmerized in his mind to save for later. "That wasnt a human, that thing was already dead. It was a zombie." Gons eyes widened, a smile appearing on his face.

"Haa! Your a funny dude y'know. Nice story, but im not stupid, you wanna kill me." Gon gripped the pills. All of a sudden, a bang was heard on the door. Bang 1, bang 2, bang 3, bang- gon lost count. He just knew there was a lot of bangs.

"Fuck," the person whispered under his breath. Grabbing gons wrist tight and rough. 'I wonder what hes like if hes that rough.' Gon wondered in his mind, getting pulled to his feet fast and given a gun. He knew what to do, though he didnt think the man would make him. "Man, i didnt think you'd make me do it to myself. But, world, aunt mito, granny-"

"No you dipshit! Were gonna fucking shoot the zombies currently banging on the door!" 

"Oh."

Gon froze up, mind blank. "WHAT? I CANT SHOOT! IM TOO STUPID TO SHOOT!" gon panicked. "You better figure it the fuck out." The man said as he pulled out something from his pocket, gon couldnt see it though. "Ready? You are. Lets go." 

"WAIT-" the man kicked open the door while gon barley had time to slip his slides on his feet, he couldn't go out barefoot. "AAAHHHHH!" gon screamed as he was being dragged out by the wrist, gunshots going off. Gon was shooting towards where they just left, zombies all over the floor. Tears gushing out of gons eyes dramatically.

"I- I JUST WANTED TO GET DONE DOING MYSELF AND LEAVE THE HOSPITAL TO GO BACK HOME!" gon shouted as he continued to shoot nowhere while being dragged, gon had to confess his feelings before he could even go out like this. 

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN?" the other man shouted with a smirk on his face while shooting perfectly at any zombies that couldve been in front of them. 

"I WANNA GO HOME!" 

(This story gotta have 5 views by the end of april, if not im not making another chapter 💀 ((im sorry im embarrassed))