PROLOGUE

*yawn*

Its the start of a new day!

*click*

As I began my morning routine, I turned on the TV.

The reported said," Today we're visiting the lucky winner of our round-the-world trip sweepstakes!"

Ah.... A trip around the world. I wish I could do that.....

Huh...Hey, that apartment complex they're showing on TV kinda looks like mine.....

*ding dong*

"Huh....who could it be ringing the bell at this time of the day?"I muttered to myself.

"Coming," I yelled.

I put my hand on the doorknob....and when I opened the door, I saw....

Its the reporter I just saw on TV! And a camera man!

"Congratulations!"

"Excuse me?"

"You won a trip around the world... And a free admission to see the pandas when you made a stop in China."

"What? But I don't think I even entered...."

He cuts me short.

"Here, we have Jeff Thanapon. The winner of our sweepstakes! How do you feel?"

He shoved the mike to my face.

"Um, are you sure you have the right person? I am really don't think I -"

He winks at me. "Don't sweat the small stuff. Just be happy you won! Enjoy the trip!"

He handed me a large envelope.

The door slams shut.

"W-what just happened?"

That guy disappeared in a matter of seconds. Though I'm still I'm a daze... I decided to just go ahead and open the envelope.

"There are really plane tickets in here."

Oh, there is something else in here too. Some kind of a card....

This is the tarot card? The Devil?

"Oh no! If I don't hurry, I'm gonna be late!"

*woof* *woof*

Eek! A black dog is charging at me!

*thump*

"Ow!"

*snap!*

Ugh, the strap on my sandal broke off when I backs away without looking back.

"Are you OK?"

I just stare at them, two handsome guys appeared before me.

"Oh dear, I'm so sorry," the guy who appears to be the dog's owner and the one who asked me if I am ok, bowed briefly. "Oh dear, I'm so sorry."

He looked at the other guy. "Kenta, let's give him the shoes."

"Huh?"

"Allow me to apologize for Cerberus."

"C-cerberus...?"

"Yup, Cerby for short. That's the name of the dog that crashed into you just now. Come on Kenta, hurry up!"

The man named Kenta reluctantly handed me a box.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Just take it."

"O-okay."