Someday

Aurora Wells is the daughter of Mayor Missy Wells and Dale Wells. She is also the twin sister of Addison Wells and the cousin of Bucky Buchanan.

All of her life she was always in her sister's shadow. Their parents pay more attention to Addison just because she was passion with cheerleading. Their parents tried to forced Aurora to become a member, but declined it, making them to lose hope over her.

One things they have in common though is that they both have white hair, while Addison hid her real hair with a wig, Aurora didn't. Of course that made her the "freak" in the school because the Aceys have said so, but she didn't care. Why hide it? She should fucking embrace it.

It was going well till they decided to bring Zombies to Seabrook high. It was all chaotic, but in the end, Zombies wasn't all bad since we have the most 'it' couples, her sister and the zombie Zed Necrodopolis. Don't get her wrong, she's happy for her sister, but envies what she has... love. Love from their family, friends and a significant other.

Today is the day that humans are welcome in tow Zombietown and it's the day after the cheer championship (which by the way, we lost). While her sister was happy being with their parents and now boyfriend, Aurora felt... well.. sad.

Aurora decided to walk away from the community gathering and walk all the way to the school. It was empty since everyone is other there, but she's glad that there's no one. She walk to her safe place, the music room. Since she's okay with the principal, Aurora got the keys to the music room and once she opened the door, she went to the big bay window and sat there, crying silently.

Why can she be loved like Addison?

As she put her head down while putting her knees up for comfort, a whoosh sound was being heard and three people were in the hallway, close to the music room.

"I will never do that again! I have to clean my ears!" Kendall said, cleaning his ears.

"Well it was either this or ride with your mum and my way is way cooler." Jax said, with his Australian accent.

"Can you both shut up? We just need to get our equipment before our parents can figure it out that we're not at the gathering that's going on in Zombietown." Diego said, making the boys to nod at him and started to walk to the music room.

The three boys started to head over to the music room and before they can enter, they heard soft crying coming from the inside.

Kendall put his hands on their chest, making them to stop walking, "Is that a girl crying?" Kendall asked them.

"Could be Bucky, crying because he lost the cheer championship." Jax said before she started to fake cry, "That trophy should've been mine!" He said, making Diego to shake his head.

"No, Jax, I think it's a girl crying." Diego said before the three of them went to the room and saw the white hair girl crying.

Kendall feeling concern for the girl decided to go to her and tried to calm her down, "What's wrong?" He asked her.

Aurora put her head up and started to scream, making Kendall to scream. Aurora scream once again, making Jax and Diego to scream as well and then finally, they all scream.

Aurora ran to where the drum set was at and grabbed a drum stick before pointing it at the guys, "Who are you guys and what are you guys doing here?" She asked them, making the guys to raised their hands.