౨ৎ 𝟎𝟑 𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ⋆

𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪

-ˋˏ ★ ˊˎ-

★⋆ REAL LIFE! ༘˚
ᴄᴀᴘʀɪ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ
ᴷᵃⁿˢᵃˢ ᶜᶦᵗʸ

We pulled up to Travis' house, the wind was whipping through my golden hair, sending shivers down my spine. I couldn't shake the butterflies in my stomach, as I walked behind my mom. Today was the day I would finally meet my mom's new boyfriend, and boy, it was nerve-wracking.

"You'll be fine, baby. Travis is gonna love you." My mom reassured with a gentle smile.

I forced a small smile, trying to hide my nerves and hoping my mom was right. "Yeah I hope so."

As we approached the front door, Travis stood there, greeting us warmly. "Hey there girly, it's so great to finally meet you!" He smiled, pulling me into a small hug. "It's so good to meet you too Travis." I managed to say shaking off my anxiety.

He greeted my mom and grabbed her hand, redirecting us into the living room. Once we settled down, Travis turned to me with a friendly grin. "So, Capri, do you like football?" I shifted uncomfortably, looking at my mom admitting nervously, "Actually, I'm more into tennis."

Travis chuckled, unfazed. "Aw man, that's cool. Maybe I can teach you a thing or two about football." He said standing up.

I was glad he didn't mind, in fact, he disappeared for a second and returned with a nearly wrapped package.

"This for you, Capri girl." Travis smiled as I cautiously unwrapped the gift. To my surprise he gifted me a Chiefs jersey with my name embroidered in the back along with the number 13. My eyes widened with shock and gratitude. "Wow! This  is really cool, Trav, thank you so much!"

"You're more than welcome, Capri. Consider yourself an honorary member of the Chiefs family." He said, patting my back.

As the evening unfolded. My anxious nerves melted away, and I managed to grew warmer to Travis as he told us funny stories about his childhood and sharing his hobbies. It was finally great to see my mom happy with someone who genuinely cared about her and who also  valued my presence.

-ˋˏ ★ ˊˎ-

★⋆ iMessage! ༘˚
ᶜᵃᵖʳᶦ'ˢ ᵖʰᵒⁿᵉ
5 ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ
𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚

★⋆ iMessage!  ༘˚ᶜᵃᵖʳᶦ'ˢ ᵖʰᵒⁿᵉ 5 ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚