𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐, 𝚃𝚑𝚎 '𝕸𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌'/𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

(AN) (Clove will be called They or Them or Their so don't be confused ty, Also remember to talk to me in my Conversations I will answer as soon as I can. here have a cookie for your troubles🍪.)

After that 'incident'  with Omen. I decided to go to my room and just wait till the meeting. I didn't really know what to do so I just wanted to fall asleep. I mean I could knit since 2 years ago Omen gave me his knitting stuff since he didn't have time with it because he was with sage so I could. But I ain't trying to learn new stuff in a couple of hours. So I just went to bed, since I was bored. But before I did this beautiful act I decided to make cookies:) and hopefully they don't burn like my gingerbread incident (Totally didn't burn down the Valorant meeting room making gingerbread cookies... yea, 100% didn't).  So i put in my password and went into "my" kitchen, and I got out an apron and put it on and got a cookie shaper  and got out some dough. I think that's how u make them. Alright I looked it up and we don't need this. I put the cookie shaper into a drawer and got out a bowl with a mixer on the top of whatever. An older blender. I don't know what that's called:)  And I put the dough in the bowl and mix it at 4. listen that's what the tutorial says alright. And wait, I feel like I'm missing something. Eggs? meh, I was told it doesn't matter,  oh well.

Okay so I didn't burn down the kitchen (Not yet) and I put the BUTIFUL sprinkled and frosted cookies into the oven and now I am waiting. watching paint dry... Okay, Cookies out looking butiful, only made like 1 2 3... 15 cookies. with the little rainbow sprinkles mwah chef's kiss. So now I'm just eating my cookies waiting till 5.. It's only like 4:49... Time to leave my couch, as I sigh without being able to finish me cookies:( Oh well I get up walk in a couple circles, and go out of my room. Quickly coming back to my room and grabbing my notebook and pen and leave to go to the meeting room. When I get there I see Omen, Sage,Neon, Viper and Brimstone. Everybody's just talking to each other as I sit in my seat, as more people come into the room.  Finally at 5:05 he starts the meeting. "As some of you know, A New Agent is coming to Valorant. This meeting is so we can introduce our new recruit. Please give a hand for Clove".  Pretty much everybody was pretty surprised since our last agent who was Iso was a bounty hunter, and the only reason he came here was to kill Omen. But he decided not to and some people saw so that's why he's now a recruit now in Valorant. Interesting right?

Then I see a girlish figure come in they look Scottish and they're wearing a short-sleeved hoodie, a small rucksack and bathed in a purple hue. They have small ears I can't really get my head around what kind of ears they are. they're small and black. "Alright everybody, since Clove is new we wanted you to ask questions whatever you want and Clove will answer. Right?" Brimstone asks, "Right" Clove says in a Scottish accent. After Clove says that everybody's arm shoots up. And Clove calms them down "One at a time, one at a time." Clove says just like a teacher would say. As they answered the questions after Killjoy asked what gender they were (Non-Binary) I would notice that every time they answered they always had a bright shade of pink on their face. And obviously I didn't notice they were looking at me. Anywaysss. Some of the questions were like, Where are you from, I mean kinda obvious (Scotland). Also like what relationships that she ever had (None, Sad huh), and then the one that I actually was surprised about was when Killjoy asked about their age, 15 years old! After the last question (Have you ever been in any other agencies than Valorant(No). I finally saw why they were blushing and I felt my face heat up and I think it was pretty obvious since it looked like Clove noticed, since i could see them smiling at me. I don't think anybody else saw me but just in case I got out of there first and ran to my room. I may not be the fastest but I think I can beat people 'walking' while I'm running. Right? I hope cause I was not looking back.

I was hoping that I wasn't going to run into anyone like I did yesterday with Omen. I mean i was the first one out and everybody went to the 'meeting' Right? Yea no as i was turning to the corner right where my room was Sova just walks right in front of me i guess not noticing. IISUS, I hear him yell as I hit him. As I try to get an excuse out he "Literally" just leaves. I mean I guess now I don't have to explain so I just quickly went in my room and locked it. Hopefully I don't have many interactions since I haven't really made a good bond with any of the other agents. Except for Viper, and Brimstone, and maybe Clove. Just maybe. Anyways, I was probably just going to go to bed since this was a pretty long meeting. It started at 5:00 and ended at 7:00. And all we did was ask Clove questions. Well at least now I can write down the questions that everybody asked in my book. Finally an agent i can actually write about, even though everybody knew.  

(MW'AH) Hello my BUTIFUL Pookies I WILL I promise with all my heart that More Clove will be here. Ty so much for reading and don't forget to talk to me in Public or Private messages (Private messages are getting deleted soon so If you want, Public is much better) Thank and have a doughnut for your troubles🍩 mwah goodbye my Pookies.