10. Killing Him!

"How many of you want to hear something... huh?" Aiden asked loudly in his drunken state.

"Yeah, tell us something, asshole?" Someone shouted from a distance

"I'm fucking gay!" Aiden said as he started laughing at himself.

Malakai and Dan looked at Aiden in bewilderment, goosebumps rising on their skin. "Aiden, come down from there" Dan urged as he attempted to bring Aiden down from the table.

"Let me be Danfff." Aiden took in more alcohol...

"y'all want to know how I figured it out, huh?" Aiden said as he pointed at everyone in the hall.

The hall was silent

"I fucking get a boner anytime I see a guy with a pretty face," Aiden shouted

The hall erupted with laughter.

Dan and Malakai joined forces to get Aiden out of the table, but he kept screaming

"Let me be!!"

"I want to be free."

...

After much effort, they got him down and took him somewhere to rest. Then Dan and Malakai went to sit somewhere not too far from Aiden.

"It's such a shame, these pretty boys are probably gays" A lady whispered to her friends

"yh! I heard they were his roommates in the Talisman Tower."

"Only God knows what they must have been doing inside." The lady who initiated the conversation hissed.

"You guys are aware we can hear you, right?" Dan said provokingly

Immediately, one of the girls challenged Dan, "Even if, what can you do? Useless Alchemy Freshman," She said.

Dan was about to respond harshly, but Malakai just patted him on his shoulder and told him to forget about what they said.

"Awwwn... I never knew the prince could be such a lovebird" One of the girls said.

"Look we are not gays, Okay?" Malakai said as he stood up and left the place angrily.

Seeing that they had provoked the prince, the girls stopped their banter and continued with the party. Dan felt the sudden need to use the bathroom, and went straight there like a puppet.

"Now is the perfect time," A man with dark shade said to his friend.

"Yeah." They both followed Dan as he went into the bathroom. These two men were Jojo and Stephan, the elite students hired to kill Dan. Both of them just broke through to the intermediate warrior level. One of them was a symphonist while the other was an alchemist.

"Hey brat, how about we have a little chat." Dan turned in shock as he heard the voice. "Who are you?" He said.

"We?....we are the last persons you get to see on earth before you die," Stephan said as he smiled maniacally. "Now Jojo, do it."

Jojo opened his mouth slightly, releasing beautiful melodies that quickly turned into excruciating pain in Dan's mind.

Dan was unstable at that moment hitting his body on the walls of the bathroom, while Stephan stood there and mocked him as Jojo caused him great pains with his melodies.

"Alright now it's my turn," Stephan said as he drew out a dagger from his one-hand bag which he had purified with a poisonous potion, that made it lethal to even a warrior that just broke through to the Intermediate warrior level. Given Dan's current state, there was no way he could defend against the dagger. Stephan swiftly moved forward, jumped, and landed a heavy kick on Dan's face, causing him to fall to the ground and spit blood. "Why are you doing this to me?" Dan cried out.

"Because the bosses want you dead" Stephan grinned. "you know, you're really lucky to die by my hand, that useless energy of yours is going to kill you anyway... Now die!!!" Stephan raised the dagger in an attempt to thrust it into Dan's heart, only for his hand to stop halfway

"Hmmm... Where's Dan?" Malakai wondered. Malakai had returned to where he and Dan were sitting and watching Aiden before the incident with the ladies. He had been there for about 15 minutes, he thought maybe Dan went to get something. But as time goes he began to get even more worried.

"you filthy brat dare hold my hands," Stephan said angrily as he spat on Dan's face.

"Do you need a hand?" Jojo said from behind.

"What do you take me for? I can handle this brat myself" Stephan snuffed as he struggled to break free from Dan's hold of him.

Dan gritted his teeth and said to himself, "So this is how I die?" A tiny tear dropped from his eyes as Stephan finally broke free and thrust the dagger through his chest and straight to his heart. Dan let out a low growl as the dagger pierced through his heart.

"That's great brother," Jojo said as he congratulated Stephan for the kill. "Now that we are done with the task, let's cut off his finger as requested by the bosses."

"Sure, let me retrieve the dagger." As Stephan held the dagger he was surprised at how hot the dagger had become. He quickly got something to wrap the dagger so it wouldn't burn his hand as he retrieved the dagger. Surprisingly, the dagger began to melt. He hurried to remove it, but slowly Dan awoke and gripped him in the neck corroding his body to ashes in less than five seconds.

Jojo in an attempt to escape from this acidic ghost fell face-down and Dan caught up with him and corroded his body as well.

"Finally, there you are," Malakai said happily as he saw Dan come out of the bathroom looking tired. "I've been worried sick about you"

"I'm sorry I had something to tidy up," Dan said

"In the bathroom?" Malakai squinted "You know what, nevermind"

"How long have you guys been here?" Aiden said as he yawned and stretched his body.

"Oh, you're awake," Malakai smiled. We need to talk to Aiden

"About what?" Aiden asked

"What you said... remember?"

"What did I say?"

"About you being gay," Dan said with a frown.

Immediately Aiden felt a serious headache as memories began to flood his mind. "Someone was messing with my mind," He said as he breathed heavily

"What do you mean?" Dan asked

"After taking the drink you offered me, I felt an unfamiliar energy flowing into my head, and the next thing I was on the table saying rubbish. I was not in control, trust me" Aiden pleaded as he recalled all that happened.

"What do you mean by you were not in control?" Malakai asked confused

"I trust you Aiden," Dan said with a stern look. "I know the idiot who did this to you," Dan clenched his fist.

"Who?" Aiden and Malakai asked almost simultaneously

"It's a Symphonist You don't need to worry about him, I've taken care of him," Dan said as he looked away.

Malakai wanted to ask Dan what he meant by him taking care of the Symphonist. But seeing Dan's mood, he turned to Aiden to confirm if he was gay or not.

"So you mean to say you're not gay?" Malakai asked Aiden.

"I'm..."

Is Aiden gay?
leave a comment below, tell me what your thoughts are.