abhi accident 4

On her way back home with Abhinav, her phone rang.

Akshra: Muskan?

Muskan: Bhaibi... Abhir!

Akshra (opening her eyes in surprise): Has something happened to Abhir?

Muskan: Abhir isn't at home, and the last time he mentioned was his visit to Abhimanyu.

Akshra: How did this happen? Abhir didn't come to the hospital.

Muskan: I'm searching for him with Mr. Kairav... Don't worry.

Akshra: Okay, you search, and we'll search too. If anything happens, call me.

Kairav: Was it necessary for you to tell her?

Muskan: Yes, because if she goes home and doesn't find him, we'll be in trouble. At least she should know.

Kairav: Oh.

They started searching for him everywhere and asking people about him.

At the same time... he was walking fearfully, as he didn't know this city, and it was his first time visiting. He held his phone in one hand and a stone in the other to defend himself. He stopped for a moment by a large tree to rest a little, but it was only a matter of minutes until he felt someone grabbing him.

Abhir: Let me go... Let me go!

Kairav: What are you doing here?

Abhir (turning to him): Uncle... I...!!

Kairav: I what? Didn't we tell you not to go out alone?

Abhir: I wanted to visit Dukhman, and you didn't want to take me, so I had to visit him. Dukhman needs me just like I needed him. Please, Uncle, take me to him... Please... Please!

Muskan: Let's take him there. I don't think there's a problem.

In the hospital, specifically in the intensive care unit where Abhi lay, everyone had lost hope of his recovery because his body itself didn't want to continue living. By the window near the door, a little child peeked after climbing on a chair to see him.

Abhi: Dukhman... I have come.

After a while, the door opened, and that little ray of hope entered, the one who would save Abhi, because he knew from his heart that Dukhman wouldn't leave him.

He approached quickly, running his fingers on his forehead.

Abhi: Dokmen, I have come... Do you remember the day of my father's accident? That day was rainy and stormy, and there was no way to call the doctor. Even the communication was weak, but at that time, I didn't lose hope in God... And I kept praying and praying until I sent you to us. And here I am today, coming to you and continuing to pray to God to heal you.

Dokman... Do you remember how you saved me from that guard when you broke the glass... and you saved my father? That's why God will heal you, and you will come back to us.

She entered the hospital, running eagerly to meet her son, only to collide with them.

Manish: Aksho!

Manjiri: What brought you back?

Akshra: Grandpa... Abhir.

Manish: What happened?

Abhinav: He escaped from home because he wanted to see Abhimanyu.

All of them stood watching through the glass how Abhir takes care of Abhi... and they were all affected except her... She did not know the feeling she was experiencing, which overwhelmed her at that moment.