31

Guys , before I start , let me make something clear ...

This chapter contains of the continue of The past at the begining then back to the present so don't be confused ...

I didn't want to say it but my bestie insisted me to say it ... I hope that you don't forget I'm human too and I'm really trying my best to please you ... But plz don't forget that I have my life and a lot of responsibilities to take care of !

Just saying , I don't mean any offense or anything.  I just want you to cooperate with me ...

Thank you 💜

let's start now 🤗...

.

.

.

____________

TWO YEARS AGO ...

3rd person POV

Jung kook stormed in the hospital room angrily with firing eyes .

Jung kook : DIDNT I TELL YOU NOT TO GO NEAR THE CAR !!! SEE WHAT YOU DID ?!!!

Mrs Jeon : son , calm down . He didn't inten__

Jung kook : *looking at his mom with disbelief * HE MADE AN ACCIDENT AND HARMED HIMSELF BECAUSE HE IS JUST SO BRAT AND CARELESS !! HE DOESN'T LISTEN TO ANY OF MY WORDS !!!

Mr Jeon *firmly* :  Mr Min , know your limits !!

Jung kook : * scoff loudly * You're the reasons of all of this , Mr Jeon ! ... And you , Hyunjin ! How that happened this time !!

( Hyunjin always makes troubles and They always call Jung kook thats why he's so angry at him .

The relationship between Jung kook and Mr Jeon isn't good at all because  He didn't want Jung kook to marry illegal mafia but He married the king himself 😅 .

No one knows what really happened this time . Mrs Min told Hyunjin that she'll take care of everything and she just told the doctors to hide everything so They told his parents that  it just his car crashed with a tree !

Jung kook is so fed up this time because he warned him not to take his car  and he again didn't listen to his words and see what happened ! )

Hyunjin *emotionless* : *blank face and looking at nowhere * What you want Now , hyung . Can't you just leave me alone ?!!

Mr Jeon : see ! Even him doesn't want you near him !!

Hyunjin *tired low tone* : *sigh heavily* I didn't me__

Mr Jeon : Go to your so called husband and let me take care of my ONLY son !!

Jung kook *gritting his teeth* : Fine then !! And You HYUNJIN  * pointing a Hyunjin * Don't fucking run crying to me and begging my forgiveness !! *he said angrily and stormed out of the room *

Hyunjin *weakly* : N-no , d-don't go ! *but he already left * *burst in tears while shivering badly *

Mrs Jeon : why you did that na ?! He was just worried but he express it by shouting !!

She said while hugging hyunjin and patting his head . Mr Jeon just grab his hair in anger and sat on the couch !

Mrs Jeon *worriedly*: son ! What's wrong ?! Why r u shivering like that ?!!! BIN  !! ...