Author's Note

In "The Fear" Jungkook and Taehyung's relationship is put to the test when Jungkook's fear of losing his identity begins to consume him. As Taehyung's dominant personality and demanding career continue to push Jungkook to the sidelines, Jungkook starts to feel like he's disappearing. His own passions, interests, and friendships are sacrificed for the sake of their relationship, leaving him feeling lost and uncertain.

As Jungkook struggles to assert his independence and reclaim his sense of self, tensions rise and the couple's relationship begins to fray. Taehyung, unaware of the depth of Jungkook's fears, is taken aback by Jungkook's newfound assertiveness, leading to heated arguments and a reckoning that will either make or break their relationship.

Will Jungkook and Taehyung find a way to balance their love for each other with Jungkook's need for autonomy, or will their relationship become another casualty of Taehyung's all-consuming ambition?

Read to find it out♥️

......

WARNING!!!

This story is pure fan fiction and has nothing to do with the real people or real events. I do not mean any disrespect to any BTS member.

English is not my first language so please expect some grammatical errors and forgive me in advance.

I will try to give my best to this story. It is an angst book there will be lot of drama and emotional shit. Somethings can be uncomfortable so please just take this as a story.

This story contains-
Top Tae 🐯
Bottom kook 🐰
Bp kook
Mpreg
Fluff,smut and angst

*Picture credits to rightful owners*