force marriage..

When Taeyung go in hall room he saw many guards ..so he get surprised that why many guards come in his home.. he go and saw that a boy who is sit on the chair like a king... and taeyung remembered that he that guys whose he meet yesterday...

( seeing this taeyung get nervous..)

Then ....

Mrs.kim :you don't know that you have to wishes goodmorning everyone..

Taeyung (soft voice ) : good morning

Then jungkook (cold voice) : mrs.kim I'm here now...

Mrs.kim : oh Mr.jeon I'm sorry..

Then taeyung eyes are getting widden.. when he hear Mr.jeon name... taeyung know everything about him... that how much he is heartless, cruel, arrogant..
And all these news his friends tell him....
Taeyung get sacred slowly slowly..

Then jungkook : I want to come on point ....taeyung babyboy I want you come today in my mainson..

Taeyung : but why..???

Mrs.kim :because he want to marry you..... but jungkook if you want you can made him your slut...

Jungkook : you know if girls are mute then it's good...because I don't like talkative person... if you control your mouth then it's good for you mrs.kim..be careful...

Mrs.kim get mute... with jungkook sacred voice...

Jungkook : and taeyung you are my property ... and I want you.. so you should have to go with me in my mainson... and I said before that after wedding I made you my official husband.. .. only pray god..that I'm not make you my slut... ok babyboy...

Jungkook : now stop this because I don't like acting.. I am give more money your parents and they sold you  ..

Hearing this taeyung get shocked and look at his family...

Mr.kim: taeyung you should have to go with him...

Taeyung : but dad I'm you son..how can you do this....

Mr.kim : I have no any option.. you know I has so much need money... so I did this... please go with him..

Taeyung : no I'm not doing this wedding ....

Hearing this jungkook get angry... and he stand up and slowly slowly go near to taeyung...
And taeyung move his legs back .. in the  end he push with wall and jungkook is stand in front of him..

Jungkook : are you try to make me angry... awwww baby boy.. don't do this.. otherwise...

But taeyung slap him..

Jungkook (angry voice) : how dare you to slap

Jungkook (angry voice) : how dare you to slap.. me...

He also want to slap back but he think something and control himself..
And forcefully kissed taeyung.. taeyung mind is fully blank ..he didn't understand that what did now...
He try to push jungkook , but jungkook strong,build body doesn't move 1 inch...