chapter 2 (ben abuse)

You've been talking to the creeps for 2 weeks now and you are starting to become good friends with them. Except masky, he's a bitch.

3:12 am

(System)  Drowned bitch is online. Get tf off it's to early

Drowned bitch
Y/N

Drowned bitch
Y/N GET TF UP

Drowned bitch
Y/NNNNMNNN

Drowned bitch
BRO GET UP

(System) BIGDICKENERGY is online. Kys

BIGDICKENERGY
BRO IF YOU DONT SHUT YOUR GOLDILOCKS LOOKING ASS UP I SWEAR TO GOD.

Drowned bitch
Heyy pookie anyways
You better be at your house because I'm coming over and I'm bringing someone I want you to meet.

BIGDICKENERGY
Uhh ok yea that's fine, my parents won't be home till tomorrow so they won't find out. And also who is it ur bringing over?

(System) Drowned bitch is offline. Go take a shower musty rats

BIGDICKENERGY
Bro
------------------------------------------------------------

I waited on my bed for ben and mystery person or whatever to show up. Wait, how do they know were I live. You know what. I'm not even gonna ask.

I heard a thud downstairs and then a very high pitch screaming.

"WILL YOU SHUT UP" "sorry.."

What the heck just happened down there...'BAMMM' "BRO U JUST BROKE MY DOOR!" I watched as my door litteraly broke in half and ben just walked in like it was nothing.

"Heyyy y/n." " omg your just as annoying in real life than in the group chat."
"Ouch, ok but I want you to meet someone." "Who?"

"KAGEKAO GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!"
'That name sounded kind of familiar hmm' I watched as a guy walked into my room he had a black hoodie and black jeans on he also had a scarf and mask that were black and white. His hair was black also. Waittttttt a minute.
"KAGE!?!" " Y/N?!?!
"Wait you two know eachother?"
" Yeah I was in Japan for a week and he tried attacking me in a ally but I slapped him with a burrito. We soon became friends after that and hung out till I had to leave."

"Y/N親友 ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE I SEEN YOU!"

"I knowww ok so ima get some snacks and yall can just chill on my bed"
-------------
I walked downstairs to my kitchen and looked into some of the cabinets trying to find something for the annoying things upstairs. I found a box of honeybuns and made me remember something I did with kage. I grabbed the box and headed upstairs only to find Ben hanging halfway out the window and kage trying not to die laughing on the floor. I had to slap a hand over my mouth so i dont laugh. I hurried up befor they saw me and took a picture. 'I'm so gonna show everyone that.' I thought to myself. "Uh guys I'm back and ben what happened." "Y/N HELP HE THREW ME HERE FOR NO RESON."

I did the most beautiful thing and started playing this song while laughing at Ben. Ben started grabbing at the wall to try and bring him self up but failed. "Y/n pls help..." I sighed and started walking towards my bed were the window is and grabbed his feet and yanked him in. "OH yea kage look what I got." I showed him the box of honeybuns and his mask started to form a smile. "Omg I remember when we put one in the microwave threw it at a homeless guy." Ben turned to both of us and started laughing and coughing, untill he fell face first on the floor. "Dumbass..." I mutterd quietly.

I turned back to kage, not really caring about the dieing elf behind me. "We should tottaly throw one of the honeybuns at him." Kage mask turned into a devious smile and turned to Ben.

"NO! YOU ARE NOT DOING THAT!" He went to go jump in the tv but kage grabbed his legs and pulled him back. I grabbed a honeybun out of the box and darted out the room. I ran down the stairs and threw it in the microwave for like 1 minute.
--------------
I grabbed the honeybun with a towel so I didn't litteraly kill myself with it and started to walk up the stairs. I made sure to walk extra loud and slow so he knows what's about to happen. I got to my door that was busted down. I flung myself inside the room while screaming "BENNY BOY!" There was a loud 'SMACK' sound and then screaming "AHSHAHHAADGDH!!!"
Kage had Ben tied to a chair with rope. We're did he get the rope ,I don't know.

I starred falling to the ground laughing and it got so bad I started to do the silent laughing because my stomach started to hurt. Poor Ben had a huge red mark on his face. "I hate both of you." Ben finnaly said.

I had kage cut Ben out of the ropes and he jumped right into the TV leaving. I just went a flopped over on my bed since I was tired.
----------------
It's been a hour since kage and Ben left. Kage had to walk back to wherever since Ben went through the TV without him. I heard a ding on my phone and I went to look at it and saw its from the gc.

---------------

Smile bitch
Can someone tell me why Ben is in my room crying about getting hit by a honeybun💀

Obsessed whore
Bye what😭🤚

(System) BIGDICKENERGY is online. You are all dick riders.

                                     BIGDICKENERGY
                  Oh dang sorry that was me and kagekao. We got kinda bored.
-----------

A/n

Ok anyways that's the second chapter
I actually made it longer this time. So hurrah for me.