Chapter 17: Bondage and Discipline

I take a cab back home. Its raining heavily. I can hear the loud thunder. When I was small, I used to be so scared of it, I used to run and hug my mom. She used to caress my hair, kiss my forehead and tell me that its just the clouds crying because probably someone has been hurt terribly. I wonder whether today, this rain is for me. I miss my mom.

I reach home, take off my shoes and go and lay on the bed as the room occasionally fills up with light whenever there's a lightening outside. I stare at the ceiling. Everything is so silent. I can hear the rain, the thunders, the beating of my heart. I turn to one side and hug my pillow and bury my face in it. I wanna scream into it but I can't because my father is sleeping in the other room. Tears run down my face. My heart's aching like never before. I sit up on the bed. I can hear the ticking of the clock every second. I can't fall asleep this way. Its already 3 am.

I get up and walk towards my study table. The journal is there. With a hope to find something that can console my heart, I start reading again.

8/12/2010

Lately we have been really scandalous and I can't even look into her eyes anymore when I'm in front of her parents. It feels so weird thinking that they took me in, provided my shelter, thought their daughter would be a great friend and sister for me and we just end up having sex every night and helping each other masturbate. It's fun but scary too. And also I feel so guilty but my desires for her are uncontrollable at this point. She told me that she would introduce me to something new today and she has bought a gift for me. I was excited to see what it was.

After dinner, we went to our room. We waited till our parents went to bed. It was 1 am. "Ready?", she whispered. I widened my eyes and looked at her and nodded gently. "good", she kissed me with her tongue. Her hand slowly slid up my arms and she took off the straps of my nighty. She got up and admired me. She took off her belt and jeans. "Put your hands behind your back", she commanded. I did so. She made a loop using her belt , bent down to kiss me and suddenly handcuffed my hands using her belt. "Wanna see your present?"

"Yes", I replied. She smiled and walked over to her cupboard. She took out a box and laid out it elements on the bed. I gulped. I was slightly scared. There were a pair of clips attacked together with a chain. She picked it up and walked towards me. "What's.... that...?" , I asked. "Oh wait i forgot one thing", she replied and fetched a thick ribbon. She closed my eyes with it. "But..."
"No buts, I dont want you to be scared. Just trust me and try not to scream too much". I gulped again.

Suddenly she used the clips to clip my nipples. I wanted to scream already. I kept silent as a slight tear rolled down my eyes. She pushed me aggressively on the bed so that i was laying on my stomach while my hands were tied behind me. "You have such a big ass hole".
She poured some lube on top of my hole and massaged it with her fingers as I kept twitching. It felt so pleasurable. I felt her slowly inserting something thick in it. I bit my lip to conceal my scream and buried my face in the bed. "Wow, you took it in better than I expected you to. Who's gonna believe you are inexperienced? You look so good in this position with a butt plug in your ass".

I felt her tracing my back with a structure that felt like a whip with a paddle on one end. She traced from the back of my neck and progressed towards my ass cheeks. Before I could contemplate, she spanked me with it. I'm pretty sure both my cheeks turned hot red. She spanked again, I jerked up and fell to the bed again. She moved the paddle lower inbetween my legs. It was on my pussy. She spanked. It hurt but the heat felt good for some reason.

I could hear her buckle something. "Get up", she ordered . She grabbed my neck and pulled me towards her. Now I was on my feet, standing on the floor , while bending over the bed. She opened my blindfold. "look straight ahead of you". There was a huge mirror infront of me. She was standing behind be wearing a strap on. My ass was read and my face was flushed. "You look like a real slut now and I am enjoying it. " Was it weird that this sight was turning me on me? or was it weird that I was proud of being called a slut?

"I was gonna smear some lube on the dildo but looks like you are not gonna be needing it".
I looked in between my legs. There was warm drops of cum dripping down my legs. She aggressively inserted the dildo into my hole and I moaned. She inserted two fingers in my mouth which were almost reaching my throat. It was to conceal me from moaning louder. She kept thrusting. I don't know how hard i was biting on her fingers. They were choking me but I didnt care. I loved how she kept thrusting inside me. I kept looking at the mirror. I looked so flustered and slutty while she didn't even look tired. We made eye contact through the mirror and she smiled. I was embarrassed. Suddenly I moaned and I could feel a warm liquid gush out through my hole with great pressure. "Never knew you are a squirter. Looks like we are gonna have to change the sheets".
"I...I..m sorryy", I replied while hiding my face.
"Dont be sorry. I liked seeing you squirt. I'm gonna consider it a return gift."