Chapter 1

*Leonora Castro's POV*

Chapter 1- The teased

"Hi I'm your new teacher, I badly hates to say this news, but Sir. Tolentino had retired, we also had no idea why he did, but let's just focus to our current section in this year." She sadly said.

"So I would like to call y'all one by one, stand here infront of your classmate and introduce yourself." She smiled, I can sense she's a terror, but well I'm glad to know that atleast she's concerned about Sir. Tolentino.

"So let's start to first row. Would you like to come here Mr.?" She teased and everyone laugh.

The guy nods and mades his way to front as we listen carefully.

I suppose to put my attention to our teacher but I can't stop thinking to that one guy that I just bumped yesterday, he denied that he's not Padre Burgos, but he's literally looks like him.

I miss him so bad...

My bad, I'm not believing in reincarnation, but he's literally making me crazy. I want to touch him so bad.

I'm confused where did my Baby goes, I hope I can see him as soon as possible. Miss ko na s'ya, saan na s'ya, saan ba s'ya nagpunta.

Take me back to the time we met...

Pero ang pogi talaga nya! Kamukang-kamukha nya!

Too much worries I didn't notice that I'm the next one to introduce myself.

"Ms?" My teacher called me, then she laughed, "Iniisip mo siguro ang crush mo ano? Kanina kapa nakangiti d'yan."

As my teacher said that, all my classmates start to laugh, but the laugh that I just heard coming from him mades me blush.

I look at him who's laughing with that charming smile mades me wants to kick our teacher.

I close my eyes in flattered, and immediately stands up to introduce myself, "I'm Leonora Castro, but also known as Leo, not the great, but the tiger, lol, and I like Apan than to any subject for some reason." I smiled and bow my head...

HAAHHH!! WHAT DID I JUST SAID?! IT'S SO EMBARRASSING, I EVEN BOW MY HEAD?! NOOOO!

"Ah, hehe?" Tumawa ako, halatang napahiya, kagad akong umupo sa upuan ko at pinagsisipa ang lapag.

Ano ba Leonora?! Lutang ka ba?!

Literal? Infront of him?!

Once again I heard him laughed, but I did not blush, do you know what I just feel? Ashamed!