𝐎𝐍𝐄, ᴀ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ᴀssʜᴏʟᴇs

☔︎︎ ᴀ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ᴀssʜᴏʟᴇs ☕︎︎

WAKING UP CAN SOMETIMES BE HARD but also relieving. Although for Olivia it was without a doubt hard as the all too well sound of the mission alarm blared near her ear. Sighing she rubs her eyes and gets out of her bed feeling the cold morning air hit her skin.

While still half asleep she spatial jumps over to her closet and hastily puts on her uniform. It was a simple white blouse and a long blazer that also served as a dress with their logo embroidered on it.

The Sparrow Academy.

Looking around her bedroom Olivia spots her hairbrush lying on her desk. Easily spatial jumping and grabbing it she combs through her smooth brown hair. Looking in the mirror she sighs once again as she thinks about the appearances of her other family members. -older.

Her room was small but cozy and fitted her vibe. When you enter you will be met with a closet then next to it is her desk.

Looking further you'll see her bed pushed up to the wall not to mention the large window to which she had a gorgeous view of the city. See-through white curtains hung by the window elegantly like a waterfall while the wind blew past them.

The room was a bit messy but Olivia overall liked it and it was the only place where she could just be alone for a bit without being distracted. The other time she had, needed to be spent on training and missions because of her father. Well, adoptive father. Sir Reginald Hargreeves. He adopted eight children which included the brown-eyed girl not to mention the guy is a billionaire.

And why 'training'? Well, Reginald didn't adopt them for nothing, all of them had special abilities. As in Olivia, she could spatial jump some call it teleporting but it was quite different. As the girl spatial jumps a blue light would surround her and with a simple thought of a place she would be brought there in a second.

Olivia also had seven other siblings all with different abilities.

They all had their number. 1 to 8.

The training was for them and their powers to become stronger and then go on missions to for example stop innocent people from getting killed. One of their missions was to help people escape as there was a robbery taking place at the bank.

People would often think 'Oh my gosh super powers! So cool! I wanna be them!' But only the sparrows really knew it felt like a curse sometimes. But that was mostly because of a person, not their powers. But they didn't show it, to the people they are heroes.

The annoying loud sound of the alarm snapped Olivia out of her small thought and she exited her room. She found herself on the balcony with some of her other siblings staring down at a group of strange intruders.

"This isn't your home."

"What are you talking about? This is the umbrella academy."

"Wrong again. This.. is the sparrow academy."

All of the stranger's heads turned to look directly at Olivia and the others. Olivia examined them one by one.

First of all the remarkable large guy who looked like a human gorilla. He had dark blonde hair, slight stubbles on his face, and blue eyes. It was obvious he was trying to look intimidating by puffing up his chest.

Next to him stood a woman with long dark hair including bangs. She had chocolate brown eyes and was wearing a black cloak.

Standing in front of that woman was another woman who had long dark messy hair that fell over her shoulders. The woman had sharp facial features, especially her jawline. Her skin was very pale. She looked overall the nicest of the bunch.