Chapter 21- REMI

I hold the the girl sleeping in my arms snuggling into me. I stare at her and kept staring at her at her face, tired but satisfied face. She just slept with an orgasm she had. How will she take me then. Damn it already, I bet she doesn't even know what it is known as to be fucked properly.

I am about to leave as she held on to me calling her dad's name. She is a dad's girl for sure.

"Dad, don't go"
She snuggled more into me as if this is the safest place for her. You are anything but safe with me Ariella.

"I am not your dad Ari"
I said quitely trying to take off the grip on my shirt but she only snuggled more saying Aiden Kings name. I still wonder what Uncle Aiden did so much for her that she always includes his name when saying about uncle Cole.

I keep her in my arms standing still carrying her, once her grip Loosened which is after more than an hour, I place her on her bed and came out of her room going back in mine and Eli is sitting on the couch downstairs as if he is contemplating his whole life. I wonder why him and Lan are acting weird these days, specially around Ava as if everything around Ava and Glyn has become danger.

I go back in her room again and watch her sleeping. She is still scared of her image. But I will take that fear out of her.
As I assured myself that she is completely asleep, I go back to my room.

I came out of my room listening to the noises and a laugh heaved my mouth looking at Ariella. I guess we should get habituated with seeing Ariella like this. She looks like a cute little girl, but speaking with her is like speaking with a stubborn lady who won't give in. At first I just saw her like everyone else, sheltered, a little girl who should be protected. And a girl who is fragile flower, looks like we should notice throns too, but after she joined REU I realised she isn't a little girl anymore. I would have known about her if she would be spending time with girls. But it looks like she would rather be locked up than spending time with them. She sometimes doesn't even go with these fuckers, wont be the same case with her both Fathers though. I so badly want to know what made Uncle Aiden her God Father and what made her Respect Eli so much. No, not only Eli but all the other three aswell.

"I am telling you, I would rather go with tangled hair than letting you both comb it"
Ariella moved back as Creigh and Bran laughed.

"Common little Brat, we are the only one to help you now"
"No way Big brother Eli, you both will tear my scalp"
She said moving back from the couch but Lan and Eli jumped from there causing her to squeak.

"Brother Creigh, Bran!!"
She screamed as they both just laughed not going to her and I go to them

"Whats the fuss about?"
"She doesn't let many people touch her hair"
Bran said looking at them and I asked again

"That I know, but she doesn't let Eli and Lan too?"
"No, when they comb her hair they do it roughly on purpose, Mom would scold them both but they laugh doing it until dad actually comes to her rescue and glare at them"
I nod my head and look at Ari who is Arguing with them and her I don't care face is already off.

"I will complain to Dad and uncle"
"And what will you say?"
They said as if she is their prey and they both are her predator

"Little Ari, you shouldn't grow up"
"Then I have to die for that, sho-"

"Don't you even dare"
Lan said pulling her hair and she screamed with pain.

"You all are Cruel, Ahnnnn....Dad"
She said huffing in frustration and a smile took over my lips looking at her being so open and comfortable with them.

"I am getting late brother Eli, let Bran brush my hair"
She said as her lips formed a pout causing them to smile but they pulled her to them.

"I will let you guys but you have to be gentle, I am not your girlfriends okay"
She said and they chocked on nothing and look at her