Y/N Runs Away from Nameless Parents that are Never Mentioned Again.

The streets of New York City were a chaotic blur, each face in the crowd blending into a sea of anonymity. Y/N had never felt so lost, so adrift in the vastness of the city. Tears welled in her eyes as she turned a corner, not knowing where she was headed, only desperate to escape the turmoil of her home.

Her home, once a sanctuary, had become a place of heart-wrenching conflict. The once warm and loving atmosphere had grown cold and distant, swallowed by the shadows of arguments and unanswered questions. Y/N's parents, once the pillars of her world, were now strangers wearing familiar faces.

As the days passed, the tension in her home escalated, until one fateful night, the weight of it all became too much to bear. Y/N, feeling like a leaf caught in a storm, made a desperate decision to leave it all behind. She packed a small bag with a few belongings, leaving behind a note explaining her need for space and time to find herself.

With every step she took away from her childhood home, the weight on Y/N's chest began to lift. The city's towering buildings seemed to close in around her, their shadows replaced by the promise of something new.

Just when the city's concrete jungle threatened to overwhelm her, a voice broke through the chaos. "Hey there," a calm voice said, and Y/N turned to find a handsome stranger with sea-green eyes and an easy smile.

"I'm Percy," he introduced himself, his voice warm and reassuring. "Are you alright? You look like you could use some help."

Y/N hesitated for a moment, studying Percy's kind eyes. Something about him felt trustworthy, and in that moment, she made a decision. She took his hand, the contact of a lifeline.

Without a word, Percy led Y/N through the winding streets, back to his home. The journey was filled with a comfortable silence, broken only by the distant sounds of the city. There was something inexplicably comforting about being in Percy's presence.

As they entered his apartment, Y/N couldn't help but feel a sense of relief wash over her. It was a refuge from the outside world, a sanctuary of calm amidst the storm. Percy's presence felt like a balm to her wounded soul.

Over cups of tea and shared stories, the evening unfolded like a beautifully written chapter in a story yet to be told. Their conversations flowed effortlessly, each word a brushstroke painting a portrait of two souls finding solace in each other's company.

As the night wore on, and the city outside settled into a peaceful lull, Percy turned to Y/N, his sea-green eyes filled with a warmth that set her heart ablaze, literally.

"Y/N," he said, his voice gentle, "you're not alone in this. We'll find a way through, together." In that moment, as their fingers brushed against each other, an unspoken understanding passed between them. It was a connection forged in the crucible of shared vulnerability, a promise of support and companionship.

And so, as the night embraced them, Y/N found herself grateful for the stranger who had become her lifeline, her refuge in the midst of chaos. Little did she know, this chance encounter would be the beginning of an extraordinary journey, one that would forever change the course of their lives.