Rules And Payments.

Let's get straight to the details.

RULES:

1. For some of the selected categories, your book must be written in English.

2. Payments must be completed before you proceed to submit your book.

3. Respect our judges, and refrain from making hateful comments. Participants who engage in such behavior will be blacklisted and excluded from all our future activities.

4. Please be patient with the results, as we expect a large number of submissions.

5. Before you participate, ensure that your main account will remain active for at least the next five months.

6. Each author is allowed a maximum of two entries, which can be two books in two different categories. You cannot submit two books for all categories.

7. Lastly, the password. This is necessary for us to verify that you have been paying attention. The password is the name of any other app you use to share your stories, aside from Wattpad. If you only use Wattpad, your answer is N/A.

PAYMENTS:

1.Follow your main host graceunaltered
And our co-judge _hey_its_grace

2. Publicly acknowledge this award book on your message board. Be sure to tag the host when you do so.

3. Add this award book to your public reading list to help your fellow authors discover us. Also, add it to your private reading list to receive notifications of any updates.

4. Read at least two chapters of "PROUD" by our main host, graceunaltered, and leave at least one genuine comment.

That's all there is to it!