3.

"All right, listen up! I'm Eric. I'm one of the leaders," a man shouts at the other end of the roof.

All the initiates except the three girls started walking closer towards Eric.

He is older than the others, with deep creases in his dark skin and has short brown hair at his temples, a couple of piercings, as well as bold tattoos on his neck and arms.

"Why is he so good looking? Even though he has the bad guy looks?"

"Seriously is all the guys in this movie so good looking?"

"This movie just keeps getting more and more interesting."

And Eric stands walking on the ledge like it's a sidewalk as all of the initiates are standing around him as he explains.

"If you want to enter Dauntless, this is the way in. And if you don't have the guts to jump, then you don't belong in Dauntless."

"I'm so confused. They literally just jumped."

"Why do they need to jump again? It doesn't make any sense."

"Dauntless is for the brave so it makes perfect sense."

The group all looked around at each other and the three girls looked between themselves.

Harper looks over at Eric in interest before she whispers to her sister. "He's got the bad boy looks and he's totally hot."

"He's a leader and you like any bad guy." Beatrice whispered back to her.

"And?" Harper looked back at her and Beatrice sighs knowing her sister all too well.

A few students raised their hands in agreement because they would do the same thing as Harper on the screen if they could.

"Wait a minute. What other guys have she dated?" The Potter demanded in question.

"Is there water at the bottom or something?" Will asked while looking at Eric.

"If that was the case then you would surely die from that jump."

"Why would there be any water at the bottom?"

"What kind of stupid question is that?"

Harper frowned her burrow in confusion by his stupid question. Is he for real?

A lot of people have the same reaction as Harper on the screen.

Eric raises his eyebrows, "I guess you'll find out.
Or not."

A few girl students looked dreamily at Eric on the screen as he talked.

"We just jumped. They want us to jump again?" Christina asked looking at the two siblings in confusion.

"Exactly it makes zero sense. As to why they have to jump again."

"Exactly and where will they be jumping to this time?"

"It seems like jumping makes nothing to that faction."