chapter 35

. Welcome buddies

Suna tha pyaar ma
duniya jala dene
Ki shakti hoti hai

Par dekh toh sirf nafrat ma
Duniya thaba ho gayi
- Moonlight 🥀
.
.

" Yeah they both are alive, safe and sound "

After hearing this both the lad stopped their crying competition and like a baby Rudraksh sniffed and wife his face which was full of tears.

And Yuvraj gave his hand to Sebastian who pulled him up the ground.

" Where are they? "

He asked in his normal cold voice like he was not crying like a baby a few moments ago.

" I sent them home with guards "

Sebastian said

" Let's go"

He said moving toward the car, is he a Biopolar.

" But what about this "

Yuvraj said point toward the burned house.

" Nothing, just famous business man Mr Adarsh Bhosle was unwell and not having anyone to look after him he tried to cook his meal and because of his carelessness the kitchen caught in fire along with the house in which he died with the guards"

Sebastian said making up the story and went behind Rudraksh.

Rudraksh pov!

I am on the way toward my home, it's already evening and Seb also told everything about how he found them and about the fake recording.

I am literally angry with myself, how could i let him play mind games with me and what if Seb wasn't able to find them. What if....

" Ahhhhhhhh "

I shouted punching the staring wheel.

" bro calm down i don't want to die young and not before having my first kiss"

Sebastian said wearing a t-shirt which he borrowed from Yuvraj.

And after listening to his nonsense i glare at him.

" ok i will shut my mouth "

He said zipping his mouth. Finally after some time I reached my home, driving the car inside the big door i applied the brake harshly and ran inside the palace.

After reaching the living room, i saw everyone present there and my attention went to Reyansh who were talking with Gaurvi, must have treated my puppy.

" where is my Tara? "

I ask geeting eveyone attention and after that maa sa walk toward me and ask worryly.

" you are fine Rudra? "

Nodding at her i look at her asking the question. I know no one in this world can understand me better than maa and my puppy.

The world may say that i am heartless and don't smile but only maa so the unseen expression of mine through the fake facade.

" first room in your chamber "

She said and I walked toward the room where my solace is.

I hope nothing happens to you otherwise i don't know what I will do.