・Prologue・

"Oh my god, shit! What have I done!" he screamed, panicking as he came out of his car to find a girl lying unconscious on the road.

"Who is she? Heck, what is she doing in the middle of the night on a stranded road?" He mumbled to himself taking cautious steps towards her lying figure.

The girls hair were sprawled all over her face and on the ground as she layed unconscious on her stomach. Her white anarkali was now covered in a layer of dust, rumpled and soiled due to the impact. Her limbs laid awkwardly, abandoned by consciousness. The sole of her foot was bleeding as she had walked barefoot.

"Damnit!" he cursed himself running his rough fingers in his well set jelled up hair before casting a glance at her.
He sits down and rests himself on one knee. With shivering hands and a mind full of curiosity he trys to shake her attempting to wake her up. Seeing no movement, he bends forward and tries to reveal her face. His eyes widened in amazement as he saw an angelic face, now bruised slightly on the forehead.

"Fuck, she is --- beautiful, just like an angel." he mumbled seeing the beauty of her face that remained undiminished, serene even in unconsciousness. Her features, now at rest, retain a timeless elegance, like a sleeping nymph in a forest glade. The delicate arch of her brows hints at hidden dreams, while her lips, softly parted, invite whispered secrets. Though her eyes are closed, the memory of their radiance lingers, promising a waking world illuminated by her grace.Her skin, soft and smooth, whispers tales of innocence and resilience. And framed by cascading locks of hair, her face becomes a masterpiece, etched with the essence of beauty and grace.

"But how did she end up here?" He whispered, the thought of her alone in the middle of the night disturbed him

He moved his fingers to her neck to check her pulse, silently wishing she was breathing and alive.

"Thank god she's alive."

He thanked God and then decided
"I'll take her to the hospital and get her checked. Once her family arrives, I will leave. Yep thats a good plan"

As she lay unconscious, he carefully cradled her in his arms, his touch gentle yet resolute. With each step, he moved with a tenderness that belied his strength, as if carrying a fragile treasure entrusted to his care. Her weight against his chest felt like the weight of the world, yet he bore it effortlessly, his resolve unwavering. And in that fleeting moment, as he held her close, their hearts beat in unison, a silent promise of protection and solace amidst the uncertainty that lay ahead.

"She is so light.. and she looks as if she is made for my arms" thinking his lips slightly curled up unknowingly

"What the fuck am I thinking?" He scolded himself mentally.

Placing her in the passenger seat and securing her with the seatbelt, he sat on the driver's seat and started driving.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope you all liked the prologue!

Stay tuned and follow me on Wattpad and Instagram

Bye bye
hopelessromantic