𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

𝐀𝐇𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀, pressed the unpause button on her phone, causing her to smirk at her boyfriend, 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓, as THEIR song began to play

𝐀𝐇𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀, pressed the unpause button on her phone, causing her to smirk at her boyfriend, 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓, as THEIR song began to play. He looked up from the blunt he was building, smiling shyly before looking back down continuing his blunt.

Singing the song to themselves and each other every particular lyric, saint scanned her outfit for the first time today. Her legs wore plain black leggings with her top half wearing a black "ESSENTIAL" hoodie and on her feet — black crocs with their matching charms that read out "A+S" and "5L". Although he was with her for the whole day, he never looked at only her body, 98% of the time he focused on her face — he knew she was only his, but out of respect and past trauma he would rather respect her body and not over step boundaries.

Blushing from his stare she covered her face causing him to grab her face closer to him by her chin, as he sat forward. Placing a soft kiss on her lips before continuing to sing the song.

"We do drugs together, fuck up clubs together and we both go crazy, if we was sever. you know? we kept mobbin, it's just me and my bitch"

"fuck the world, we just gon keep getting rich" Ahlana finished the lyrics, placing a kid-ish smile on her face.

Saint had said nothing since she started singing, just looking into her eyes. Leaning in he kissed her, giving her multiple french kisses, before giving a proper kiss that became sloppy.

Leaning back out, they both just looked at each other as if they were the only people left on the planet, only words that could escape out their mouth were

"I love you Ahlana"

"I love you more Saint"