Kidnapped.

Elliana's POV

I wake up to silence, my head feels fuzzy and my body feels as though it's been put through hell. I open my eyes and it's dark, smells of bourbon and teakwood in the room, thankfully not a bad smell. I go to move my arms and realize they're bound by silk straps to the bed. Que freak out mode. My heart races out of my chest and my breathing picks up, I manage to pick my head up and see im in the shorts and top I had on when I left the club.

Shit, Dani is probably freaking the fuck out right now. I would have used my gun but everything happened so fast I didn't have time to really react. I pull and snatch the strings but to no avail they don't come loose, so I do the next best thing and let out a blood curdling scream.

" help!!! Help me!! Someone please!!!!" I scream taking big breaths as I do so

" no use in fighting kitten, you're miles out of the city, no one can hear your screams." the same raspy deep voice says from the depths of the dark room

"Let me go you sick fuck! What do you want from me!" I scream at him trying to get a good look but already knowing 100% it's the man who followed me to my job and home and came back.

Lord knows how long he's been watching me for, I just noticed him a night ago or maybe longer seeing as how I have no idea what day or time it is. I continue to fight against the straps kicking my legs trying to free my hands as if that'll help.

" I've watched you for a long time kitten, waiting for the opportune moment to take what I've been longing for." He said coming to the side of the bed his face becoming visible in the moonlight from the big window across the room

" stop calling me that I'm not your kitten. My name is Elliana fucking creep." I spit at him

He brings his hand down wrapping it tightly around my throat causing the breath to hitch. I try gasping for air but his hold only becomes tighter, my lungs feeling as if they're being stripped of every aching breath.

" wrong move babygirl, you see, I tell you what to do. You obey me. You don't listen you will reap the consequences." He said getting really close to my face he smells of slight cigarette smoke and that same strong smell of bourbon and teakwood.

He lets go of my throat before I ended up passing out, gasping for air I look at him in complete and udder astonishment.

" who the fuck are you?" I ask him still slightly choking, trying to fill my lungs back up

" your worst nightmare or your greatest fantasy whatever you want to call it." He said walking over to what looks like a dresser pulling out a long leather whip.

" I meant your name stupid." I said rolling my eyes and shaking my head

" attitude problem I see. Hmm nothing that can't be fixed." He says right before cracking the whip across my thighs leaving a burning stinging sensation

I let out a scream, hissing through gritted teeth. In this moment I wish I could just shoot him in the head. Rage fills my body but I keep it at bay waiting for the right moment to use it to my advantage

" let's try again shall we? Once again you obey me. There is no running, you're surrounded by a Forrest of trees and even if you reach the edge there will be a 50ft concrete wall holding you in. And I will always find you." He says standing next to me at the edge of the bed

" what do you want? What did I ever do to you? Why me?" I ask looking up at him, he may be my kidnapper and now possibly my abuser for god knows how long but damn he is fine.

" I saw you. I watched you. I followed your every move for the last year. I only just recently decided to make myself known. Your brother, man he's a trip. Lucky I didn't kill him where he stood the other night." He said and the rage fills me more but the thought of not knowing what this man is capable of scares me.