@memorycraver

wattpad id: memorycraver

name: Alankrita

Interviewer/writer

1.So, tell us about your book which you're writing currently?

Secrets Hidden In Time is a Romance-psychologically-mystery-thriller with psychological complex main characters. Initially, you'll feel that you know Mahadevan and Hinduja, but as the story progresses, you'll feel that you don't know them at all. Hinduja, who happens to be a civil servant by profession, is actually a criminal profiler by degree. Mahadevan is a business tycoon spearheading the Dogra Conglomerate. Both of them are complex and enigmatic personalities hiding their own secrets unknown to the rest of the world. As time goes on.... and the serial abduction syndicate is on a spree again... decades-long secrets will be unveiled slowly but gradually threatening to flip the very base of their marital relationship.

2. Can you relate yourself to your book characters? If yes then with whom and why?

I can relate a lot to both Hinduja's and Mahadevan's characters. Both of them are introverted, quiet, and reserved, and I happen to possess the same personality. Hinduja's character is nothing like the quintessential 'bubbly butterfly' or 'sunshiney' female lead. She is quiet, to the point, and calm. And these are some things I relate to a lot with. And yes, the humor portrayed in Mahadevan's diaries, I think I have a good sense of humor too. 😅

3.What kind of books can your readers expect from you in the upcoming days?

1. Romance genre.
2.Investigative-psychological-mystery-thriller genre.

Plus, my books always tend to possess a melancholic element at the end.

4. What inspired you to start writing?

Three movies and a book, actually...About the book, it's called 'The game of survivors'. It's written by author Shakhti on Wattpad. It's a Romance thriller.

And about the movies, the first one is Ezra ( 2016 Malayalam horror movie). I love this movie because of its music score, graphics, and mysterious storyline in general. It's  so realistic and practical, and the music theme scores of this movie by Sushin Shyam are just so damn enigmatic and beautiful!

The second movie is Thaandavam ( 2012 Tamil movie) ... the theme of this movie doesn't match with Secrets Hidden In Time at all, but the mature, silently harmonious and respectful dynamics between the two leads of this movie match a lot with Mahadevan and Hinduja. Just two quiet, mature, and complex adults with feelings..

The third movie is actually a Malayali movie called Forensic. I was quite inspired by the psychological theories used in this movie.

5.And why is your id memory craver? Does it hold any special reason?

In 2019, when I shifted from Delhi to the place I am currently living at, I was missing my friends and previous school  from Delhi..
Basically, my heart was 'craving for the memories' I made over there, and consequently, when I created  my wattpad account at that time, I named it 'memorycraver'. ...
Basically, someone who craves good memories of the past.

6. What do you think, what makes a writer or a book good?

I think it's the imagination and the thought process of the writer behind the book that makes it good.
The positive impact it creates on the people reading it, whether it's emotional or mental... that makes the book different. It's like a mirror, a clear and unadulterated image of the reality.