PRONOLOUGE

"Please! Please, I'll do anything! I'll sell my soul! I'll—"

The man's desperate plea was cut short as pain lanced through his body, his vision blurring as he collapsed onto his stomach. Blood oozed from a gash on the side of his face, staining the floor beneath him. Tears welled in his eyes as he watched the ominous approach of geta sandals, each step accompanied by a sickening click against the wooden floor, mingled with the unsettling splashes of his own blood.

Blinking through the haze of pain, he found himself staring up at the sandals looming before him. His expression must have been pitiful, for he could almost sense the pity in the air.

"Curse you..."

His words were met with a velvet laugh, the owner of the sandals moving closer, their presence hovering beside him like a sinister shadow.

"You humans are always so quick to curse when things don't go your way. It's quite entertaining," they taunted.

Summoning his last reserves of strength, the man forced himself to roll onto his back, wincing as splinters dug into his flesh. Panting heavily, he opened his eyes to find a pair of glowing (e/c) orbs staring back at him, gleaming with twisted amusement.

He couldn't tear his gaze away from those eyes, the moonlight casting an eerie glow around the figure before him, revealing only glimpses of their form.

"You're... a woman?" he gasped, disbelief coloring his voice.

A smile tugged at the shadowed face, sharp canines glinting in the dim light.

"You seem surprised. You've probably never been this close to a woman, hm~? My how I do enjoy men who react like you~" the woman teased.

Enraged, the man spat blood at her figure, his defiance met with narrowed (e/c) eyes.

"Very well."

SPLAT

{<<<|>>>}

A group of men stood in the dimly lit house, their faces pale and nauseated as they surveyed the gruesome scene before them. Among them stood a man with pink hair, his eyes wide with horror as the stench of death and rot filled the air and entered his lungs.

"Another attack..." one of the elders muttered, his voice heavy with despair.

The pink-haired man strained to hear their conversation, his heart pounding in his chest.

"Who could do this? Who could ever... do... this?" another man whispered, gesturing toward the mutilated corpses strewn across the floor, their limbs torn, flesh ravaged and bite marks and indents making it painfully obvious this was a feast for someone or better yet... something.

A heavy sigh escaped the lips of the other man, drawing the pink-haired man's attention back to them, allowing him to tear his eyes from the horror before him.

"Well, who else? The MAJIN, of course."