Chapter three

Sandra walked downstairs to meet Miss Natalie talking to a rich looking woman, the woman had blonde hair and blue eyes and they looked exactly the same.

Sandra wondered if that woman could be her mother.

As if noticing her presence, Miss Natalie looked back.

"Sandra, I see you have come down, meet your mom" Miss Natalie said confirming her suspicion.

"Mom?" Sandra asked looking at the woman, she didn't know what to feel, anger, sadness or happiness.

"Oh my God you have grown up to be so beautiful" the woman said as she embraced Sandra in a tight hug.

After releasing her from the hug the woman spoke, " Sandra go pack your bags, we are going home!" She said.

Miss Natalie didn't know what to do should she release Sandra to the woman who abandoned her all this while.

Sandra still couldn't speak.

" My daughter I understand that you are angry with me but please give me a chance, I am sorry for abandoning you I didn't have a choice" she said her eyes getting watery.

She still didn't talk until Miss Natalie said, "Sandra go pack your bags and go with your mum, you will come back in a month's time and if you are not happy you stay at the orphanage if you are, your mum will own full custody of you" she then walked away to let them have their mother daughter moment.