just three more weeks!

the theme song for this chapter is ESPRESSO!!!
sabrina carpenter is such an idol love her sm💞💞

~~
i wake up to the sound of my alarm clock going off. i groan as I lift my hand and turn it off proceeding to through it on the floor. i hear my mom shout from her room "ADRIANA, I TOLD YOU TO STOP THROWING YOUR ALARM CLOCK ON THE FLOOR IM NOT GONNA BUY YOU A NEW ONE". i shuffle in my bed covering my ears with my cushion while muffling the words -just three more weeks!- truth is what am i gonna do without school all i will do is rot in my bed. worst part of having no friends and being the school loner. i actually liked it but its kinda getting depressing now.
i shout of annoyance. i really don't wanna get up. my whole body aches.my mom storms in my room with a angry look on her face. i turn to her slowly she glared and says "why did you shout?". i shrug my shoulders. she looks pissed and then replies "get up! you can not be late for the bus again". last time i was late was yesterday and my mom had to bring me and she got late to work and almost got fired.
i try to wake up earlier but i just don't have the energy because it was wasted from me watching another episode after another of 'gossip girls'. i just can't resist.
i jump out of bed and go to the bathroom luckily for me im the only child so i don't have to worry about someone being in the bathroom.
i grab my toothbrush and my bubblegum flavoured toothpaste -mint ones make me want to puke.
i move the toothbrush back and forth across my teeth looking at myself. my looks aren't that bad but they are not the best. i have long black hair that falls straight down my boobs.
i have no clue what size i am but my boobs are quiet a bunch they fit perfectly on my slim torso and medium wide hips. my ass is fat i can admit that. and i have light brown eyes that contrast with my flowy virgin black hair.
i slowly push my hair back revealing the deftones shirt i have been wearing the entire weekend while i rotted in my room trying to find new episodes or movies to watch while ordering a family sized meal to binge watch with. my phone buzzes. i spit the toothpaste out my mouth and rinse pulling out my phone from my sweatpants that were literally at this point a dirty rag.
i unlock it and read a message my first class was cancelled BUT everyone had to go to the cheerleading practice. my face cringed so hard i did not want to watch a bunch o girls wearing the most orange tans and they're skirts being up to there butthole dance with Pom Pom's all first period. i groaned while continuing to look at my phone i saw a message pop up from the screen.
i think to myself i really need to work on my appearance because how was i suppose to get a date to prom. especially since eric is not going with anyone. so i call my cousin to come over and do my makeup since first period is cancelled that means that we won't have registration (since the cheerleading event starts at the end of second period)

first chapter let me know how you guys found it!!!
will upload a new chapter every night at est time until then readers🫡¡!!!