the makeover!❣️

my cousin came over almost right after called truth is she lived right opposite me down a few houses she always can over mostly to eat and bring over stuff she made. she's a few years older than me. she has short dirty blonde hair in a sort of wolf cut hairstyle. and her makeup looks amazing as always. as i opened the door for her she was hiding something behind her back. she pulled it out revealing a huge makeup bag. she smiled swinging it in front of my face. i laugh :3 . we run upstairs to my bedroom and sit beside my vanity so i can see my self. she turns me around and says "nuh uh silly you can't see it till the end!!" she giggles. i sigh.
my mom rushes in to tell me the school bus is here and if im late she will not give me my allowance money for two months. i laughed and she looked confused to see olivia. olivia waves and giggles. "lovely to see you miss james"
my mom hates when she calls her that but she's good at hiding her emotions so she looks like nothing had happened yet something did happen. i turn to my mom and tell her about the cancellation. she sighs and says "you better not be late for that either ,remember you have" checks the time on her watch "2hours do NOT be late"
"okay mooom"
olivia faces me and asks me what make up style i want i say the ones girls at school were but better. she turns to me and says with a disgusted look "you wanna look like those bitches". i shrug. she pulls out her phone showing me a picture of a maybe mexican/latina girl with what is called "latina makeup". i looked at her "hell yesss". we both squeal. then she begins my skin is not that bad i have minor pimples on my forehead but overall i have glass skin.

she applied my base which came out incredibly smooth. luckily we were the same skin tone the color match was so good. i kept peeking to take a look only got one glance of the base but after that she was already done so i decided to wait

she put some lashes on me and sprayed my face with setting spray and it was done. she smiled at her work. i sort of felt nervous i didn't want to look so i just sat there.

she knew i stayed still when i felt nervous so she held my shoulder and said i look great and that there's nothing to worry about also too take my time.

i didnt want to look but i also didn't want to keep her waiting and i had like less than an hour. so i turned my head then opened my eyes my heart started racing i didn't know what to think. i looked like a whole different person.

i turned to her and hugged her. she hugged me back . but i pulled away realising something "I have nothing to wear" she smirks at me.

"or do you" she says swinging a bag of clothes. not in a million years would i think that she would get me her clothes she shops from top notch brands from vintage wear to expensive pairs of sneakers. she rummages around and pulls out a pair of jeans with a cross on the booty. "this will make use of your hourglass figure". i giggle and take it from her hands. she then finds a cropped shirt with long sleeves. "this is gonna look great!" i say hugging the clothes. "now for shoes, you want something black white or gray". i think for a second then say "you pick im bad at picking"

"okay if you insist" she grabs a pair of black jordan 4s. i look at her and she nods.