"Road To Marriage" [Part 2]

~At Forest Airlines~

Beginning Their Journey To Stop The Proposal Between Grandma Rosiepuff And Hairwin Cowbell, The BroZone Brothers Left The TrollTree And Into The Forest, Where A Critter Airlines Was Held, In Order For Them To Hitch A Flight To The City Of Shine Vegas.

Entering Inside The Forest Airlines Building, The Brothers Rushed In And Moved Past Different Critters Boarding Their Flights As Well.

"EXCUSE US! SORRY! OOPS! PARDON US! MOVE IT FURRY OLDIE!"
The Brothers All Said, Moving Through The Critters Blocking Their Path.

The Security Guard Stepped In Front Of The Brothers.
"Whoa, Hold It There Kids! No Running In The Building! What's The Rush?"

"SORRY SIR, OUR GRANDMOTHER IS ABOUT TO BE PROPOSED TO BY A GUY WITH HAIR MADE FROM A COW'S POOP!"
Floyd Blurted Out, As The Brothers Moved Past The Security Guard.

The Security Guard Blinked With No Reaction.
"....Kids Today Are Hopped Up On Root Beer And Jolly Ranchers.."

John Dory Made It To The Front Counter To Get Plane Tickets.
"Hi There! I'd Like 5 Tickets For A Flight To Shine Vegas! PRONTO!"

"Awwww, Look At The Little Babies! Aren't You Kids Cute! 😊"
The Worker Lady Pointed At The Brothers In Awe.

Spruce Rolled His Eyes.
"Yes Yes We're Adorable- BUT DON'T KNOWLEDGE THAT NOW! WE HAVE AN URGENT EMERGENCY TO SAVE OUR GRANDMA!"

"Okay! That'll Be $500!"
The Worker Lady Told Them.

John Dory Nodded And Turned Around.
"No Problem! Branch, Hand Me The Credit Card And Let's-"

With The Brothers Turning Around At Their Baby Brother, Baby Branch Was Eating A Big Candy Bar And Had Chocolate On His Face. 🍫

"Branch? Where'd You Get That Chocolate Bar From?"Spruce Questioned

Spruce Questioned.

Baby Branch Chewed And Swallowed.
"Oh This? I Traded That Card With Money You Told Me To Hold On To For It! 😄"

"YOU WHAT?!?!?!?!?"
The Brothers Reacted And Shouted At Their Baby Brother.

"YESSSSS!!! I JUST SCORED THE LOTTERY WITH THIS CREDIT CARDDD!!! TAKE THAT MOTHER! I AM WORTHY OF BEING ALIVE! TIME TO LIIIIIVEEEE! 💳"
A Critter Fox, Who Baby Branch Traded The Credit Card For, Screamed In Cheer And Ran Off.

"BRANCH!!! WE NEEDED THAT MONEY FOR OUR FLIGHT!!"
John Dory Said.

"FOR TROLLY SAKES- WHY CAN'T YOU BE RESPONSIBLE???"
Spruce Said.