Bring your kid to work day

Lucy's POV

Word count:490 words

Life has been amazing, since Parker stopped annoying me. Today all schools had a PA day, including Daycares meaning Liana had nowhere to go and almost all babysitters were booked because of this. So my only option is to bring her to work.

I walked into the office with Tim carrying Lia, to find Anglea holding on to Jack, and Nyla holding Lila and Leah. Wow today really is a bring your kid to work day...

I walked into the roll call room with Lia, and Tim started to talk, "Today is really a 'bring your kid to work day' Parker you will be riding with Smitty, and Thorsen you are with Officer Ren."

"Me and officer chen will not be going on duty today due to this little girl" He said smiling sweetly as Liana ran up to the front giggling, I just smiled at this heartwarming moment. Everyone was dismissed and when I walked out of the roll call room the first thing I heard was "Awhh, Bradford has gone soft" from Angela.

"Wasn't he always a softie?" I asked knitting my eyebrows, "Wow Bradford, your tough reputation is gone!" Nyla said, smirking. He just rolled his eyes and we left for his office. We went to his office and I went in.

Lia instantly started to run around the big glass office while I sat down on the chair opposite from the big comfy chair. Tim went to sit on the big chair and he told me to come here.

I walked over to him and he told me to turn around so I had my back facing him which I did where he responded by pulling my waist down and leaving kiss marks on my neck, "daddy, ewww" Liana said as he was hugging and kissing me.

"Who taught you that kissing was yucky?" I questioned, "Ati Anga" She replied, "Oh really?" Tim asked "Yesss" She said smiling, Me and tim just looked at eachother and sighed and Tim carried Liana to also sit on one leg.

Now I was in his comfy chair doing paperwork while Tim was in the chair opposite to me doing his paperwork, while Lia was playing with her toys in the corner with the carpet put there for her.

Later, I brought Lia to the break room to get some snacks and saw Nyla and Angela with their kids. We got talking while the kids were eating snacks and I offered to help take care of all the kids.

Later I now had 4 children with me bringing them back to Tims office, when I walked in Tim instantly was surprised with all the children with me which I explained hat happened and they all just sat at the matted corner playing with toys.

When I got home I showered and almost instantly fell asleep because taking care of 4 children is TIRING, so tim got Lia ready for bed and we went to sleep.