the bratty sub*

you had been working alongside Lou for a good couple months, little did everyone know that you two helped each other more in bed. It was very safe to say that Lou was rather possessive over you behind closed doors, and you basically had to tell her everything, which you didn't mind. You'd probably go face to face with a bullet for her.

Anywho, let's get to the good stuff..

-
Lou had been working for the last couple hours, and you were sitting lonely by yourself in the room you two shared, which most just called the basement. You had been given stares and looks by everyone because you were being more stubborn than you usually were.

Finally, after what felt like forever, you heard the familiar sounds of heels clicking down the hall and then Lou having a small conversation with Debbie - most likely to inform Lou of your behavior. Lou was speaking in a low voice, which you found incredibly hot, and it made it hard not to go out there and beg her for "something."

"Don't worry, hun, I'll go shut her up," you heard her say to Debbie in a low, hot voice. Before you hear her heals, click on the floor as she makes her way to your bedroom.

I was being a needy little thing and all bratty to everyone and had an attitude, mostly because I hadn't been fucked in a while because Lou has been busy. so I was just being a little brat to everyone. Which Debbie must have caught onto because when you were having an attitude with her, she just gave a soft chuckle.

Lou walked into your room, her eyes immediately going to the small figure curled up in bed. She could feel the tension rolling off of you like waves, and it only made her more determined to fix whatever was wrong, though she knew exactly what you wanted. "Get up, sweetheart," Lou breathed out with a sigh.

I huffed and reluctantly got up, earning a smile from the blonde.

"We need to talk." Lou's tone was firm, yet gentle. She walked over to her desk and pulled out a leather strap which made you swallow hard. Her expression softened slightly as she turned back to you. "Come here." She gestured towards herself, signaling for you to stop in front of her.

I groaned and did it, I may have been a brat to everyone else, but never Lou. I loved her too much. "Okay, what now?" I remark, which just got me a smile from Lou.

She smiled at you, and her eyes twinkled with amusement. "That's better," she murmured, ignoring the attitude you just gave her. She wrapped the strap around her hand, feeling it a bit. She tugged gently on your pajama bottoms, pulling them down to reveal your smooth bottom.

I crossed my arms, I was most likely going to be a brat until she gave me an orgasm I so desperately craved.

Lou chuckled softly and placed a gentle kiss on your backside. "Such a stubborn little thing, aren't you?" She said as she pushed you lightly onto the bed so your backside was facing her, and your ass was in the air. she swiftly put the strap on around her perfect waist, making sure it was a tight fit.

I shook my head into the bed, though I knew I was being bratty and stubborn. It was obvious. It was basically painted on my face with how obvious it was, I was being a brat, and I knew it.

Lou sighed and shook her head. "You know, I really don't have time for this," she murmured as she reached out to stroke your backside gently with her hand. "Do you want me to fuck you or not?"

I huffed and shrugged, but I knew what I wanted and it was her. But would I really admit to that? I was probably horny enough too.

Lou smirked innocently and leaned in close, whispering in your ear. "I think you do want this, don't you, y/n?" She reached down and began to play with your ever so slightly wet panties, teasing your clit before moving your soft thin fabric to the side and pushing a finger inside of you.

I whimpered, my walls clenched immediately because they hadn't been touched in a while. Though i wanted it more than I'd like to admit.

Lou chuckled softly and began to move her finger inside of you, stretching your tight entrance. "You're so wet," she murmured as she added another finger, pushing deeper into you. "You really do miss this, don't you?" She commented, feeling the way your walls clamped down onto her fingers, causing her digits to drive further into you, eliciting a throaty moan from you. "There's my good girl." Lou praised.

I nodded pathetically as my legs clenched together, I had been lou's little princess ever since we met and if gave me a lot of advantages, like this one here.

Lou smiled and leaned down to kiss the back of your neck, nipping softly at your skin. "You're such a good girl," she whispered. "Now, why don't you tell me if you want me to fuck you or not?" She teased, her fingers digging deeper with each question.

"mommy, please," I moaned pathetically as I begged her to fuck me without actually saying it.

Lou grinned and pulled her fingers out of you, which got her a whimper from you at the empty feeling. licking her fingers clean before standing up. "All right, baby girl," she purred, positioning herself between your legs, getting the large cock ready for you to take. "Are you ready for Mommy to claim her little princess?" She asked genuinely, looking down at you as you nodded eagerly, and you felt something prodding at your entrance.

Lou chuckled and pushed the head of her cock against your entrance, feeling you open up around her. She took a deep breath and pushed inside, slowly inserting her cock into your tight little pussy. "This is your punishment, sweetheart," she whispered as she began to fuck your pretty little pussy, thrusting her ring and middle finger in and our of your dirty little mouth.

I moaned and arched my back, sucking on her fingers as she fucked the ever living daylights out of me.

Lou groaned softly as you sucked on her fingers, the sensation adding to the pleasure coursing through her body. She moved her fingers from your mouth to your hair, wrapping them in a gentle grip as she continued to thrust into you. "That's it, baby girl," she praised gently, admiring how the cock sunk deep into your pussy.

I moaned with a whimper as I looked down and saw the leather cock pounding into me, fucking me senseless and I couldn't help but grind down onto the toy, earning another groan from the blonde.

Lou smiled and leaned down, her free hand moving to your clit, rubbing softly as she continued to fuck you. She knew how to work you just right, pushing you closer and closer to the edge of pleasure and pain. "You like that, huh?" she teased as she slapped your clit then sucked on it to soothe it straight away, watching as your body jolted.

I whimpered and nodded as I rode the cock faster, loving the way she felt inside of me after waiting for so long.

Lou grinned and began to play with your clit more roughly, adding a bit more speed to her thrusts. She wanted you to scream for her, to beg for release. "Come for me," she commanded, her grip on your hair tightening as she pushed herself deeper into your now throbbing hole.

I cried out and my head was thrown back as I came all over her cock "oh fuck mommy!" I moaned pathetically, my legs clenched and trembling as they gave out.

Lou groaned and bit her bottom lip as you came around her cock. She felt you tighten around her strap, milking it dry. She then went and pulled her fingers from your mouth and panted heavily. "That's my good girl." She praised wholeheartedly as she went down and went straight to licking your juices from your swollen pussy.

I whimpered, and my legs shook from the sensitivity I was feeling between them, but I overall was feeling satisfied.

Lou smirked at your tired state and stood up, her cock still buried inside of you. "You did well," she purred, lightky tapping your nose with her knuckles. "Now, let's go make dessert." She winked as she pulled out of you and gathered her belongings, carefully helping you stand.