hold me

3 months later. taylor is about 4 months along in her pregnancy now.

taylor swifts pov

    i woke up with terrible pains in my stomach. i've had some minor cramps but nothing like this. this feels like im being stabbed in the stomach. i sat up in bed and held my abdomen while whimpering in pain. i thought i was quiet enough but travis woke up. "baby what's going on?" he sits up next to me. "my stomach hurts so bad." i hold my stomach tighter. i decide to get up and use the bathroom and travis follows. "fuck.." i say as i pull my underwear down. "what is it baby?" he asks from outside the door. there's blood. that can't be good. "trav im bleeding." he comes in. i quickly wash my hands. "we have to go to the hospital, i could be losing the baby." i hug him tight.
   we quickly get in the car and im still in so much pain. "trav it hurts." i touch his leg. "almost there baby."
   the car pulls up to the emergency room and he helps me out of the car. my belly is starting to get quite big and i'm having trouble doing everything i used to. luckily it's not crowded so i go back immediately.
   "so i hear you're having pain in your abdomen and bleeding correct?" the doctor asks. "yes." i wipe tears from my face. he starts the ultrasound and i grab travis's hand so tight. "it's gonna be okay tay." he reassures me, though i don't believe him. this baby has been my only concern these past 3 months and i can't be losing it.
   "looks like you're baby is okay taylor." the doctor tells me. i let out the biggest sigh ever. me and travis smiled. "i think it was just some spotting, that's regular at this time in the pregnancy." i am so relieved. "also, looks like we can find out the gender, would you like to?" he asks. i look at travis. he nods. "yes we would like to know." i hold travis's hand.
  "looks like you're going to have a baby girl!" he smiles. i think that's what travis was hoping because his face lit up.
   we finished up at the hospital and went back home. the cats greeted me at the door and followed me back to the bedroom. "trav, i love you so much." i say as i tuck myself under the covers. "taylor, i love you and our beautiful baby girl too." he kisses my forehead and holds me tight till i drift off to sleep.

travis kelces pov

   this morning i woke up and i really needed to go to the gym. i've been home to much and i need to get back into shape before the season starts. i tried to get out of bed without waking taylor. she's been so restless at night and she really needs this sleep. last week she finished a part of her tour before she has a break. but she said she doesn't think she can perform anymore until the baby is born so she had to postpone it for a few months.
   i gave her a kiss on the cheek as i got out of bed but she woke up. "no come back." she said half asleep. "tay i really need to go to the gym." i say. "travvv pleasee." she whines. i can't resist her. i feel bad enough leaving her alone especially when she's clingy like this. some days she won't leave my side but some she just wants to be left alone. i guess pregnancy is like that. jason told me that when kylie was pregnant with bennett, her mood changed like a light switch.
    i guess i can go to the gym later, my girl needs me. "hi baby." i got back into bed and kissed her neck. she cuddled up in a ball against my chest. "it hurts trav." i rubbed her belly and made sure to hold her extra tight. i hate when she's feeling down like this, i want to make everything feel better but with her being pregnant there's so much medicine she can't have.
   i laid with her for a little longer until i really needed to get up. i wish she could come but she hasn't wanted to go anywhere in weeks other than the tour. she's so scared the public is going to find out before she announces it. my poor girl. we thought of doing it soon though. they are going to find out sooner or later and we want it to come from us and not the paparazzi.
  "tay i really have to go now but i love you and ill be back soon. when im back we can talk about the gender reveal party." i kissed her on the cheek and left. most of our friends know she's having a baby but nobody knows the gender yet.
———————

i arrived back home from the gym and taylor was up and walking around. "hey baby, feeling better?" i ask as i set my bag down on the table. "not sure yet, it says that walking around will help the cramps go away. i don't know if it's working though." she holds her stomach. i kissed her forehead before sitting down. "when should we have the party?" i ask. "i was thinking next weekend. i've already talked to my parents and they said they are available to fly out to kansas city whenever. you just need to ask jason, kylie, and your parents." she sits down next to me. "got it." i take out my phone to text them. "i was also thinking, only if you're okay with it, that we could post some pics of the gender reveal?" she looks at me with big eyes. that exact look that won me over at the party. "taylor of course." i leaned in to kiss her but she put her hand over her mouth and darted to the bathroom. i followed behind her. i made sure to hold her hair back and rub her back, that always seems to help. "i'm so disgusting im sorry." she puts her head down. "baby you're not disgusting, you're pregnant and this is what happens. come on let's go lay down." i helped her up and cleaned up her face.
    she quickly got into bed and curled up in my arms. "i love you baby, and i love our little girl." i rubbed her stomach until we both drifted off to sleep.