Meeting him (1)

I stood in front of my locker exasperated.Having been dumped by a boy had made me cry for a day or probably two. I felt a knife pierce through my heart and I couldn't help sobbing more on my best friend, Mimi's shoulder.

The tears flowed freely down my cheeks." Can't you get over this, girl?" Mimi patted my back. "Imagine if it was you who had to go through all this, you will probably have done worse." I hiccupped. "Come on, the last lesson for the day begins soon."

I nodded and took the books necessary and left for the class with Mimi right beside me. I wipe the tears off my face as we enter the classroom.I sat at the back row with Mimi cos that's where I wanted to sit to avoid stares. Once the teacher began to teach,my mind began to wander.

I was sitting at the table with my ex, seated across the table. We were actually on a date. "Isa, you're really beautiful. From the first day I saw you,I loved you. You are sunshine,the key to my heart and you're my..."

"Isabel were you even paying attention to what I was teaching. Besides have a nice day."he said and left the classroom.

Oh class was over and everyone started to rush out of the he door. I really need to get to the canteen before it closes. I left without Mimi cos she'll be taking extra classes.

I walked with my head hanging when I bumped into somebody causing our books to fall. "Can't you keep your head straight while walking?" I raised my head only to be standing face-to-face with the rudest and baddest boy in the school, Jace.

"Uh- I-I- uh I'm sorry." I squeaked. "Well you made my books fall so will you pick it up for me?"he raved. I mumbled an 'ok' as I packed his books from the floor and gave it to him.

I managed to pick my own books from the floor and headed towards the canteen cos I'm probably dying out of hunger.I guess crying a lot made me hungry for even though I'm not in the mood to eat.

I joined the line and waited for what felt like hours before reaching my turn. I was about to just pay for the food when Jace and two of his friends came to block my view preventing me from taking the tray.

Jace took the tray and muttered,"thanks" before leaving with the boys and my food. "Hey will you give me back my food?" I boldly screamed at him.WTF.