|| 02 ||🦋

After three is Shubman's match, so he is going tomorrow to join the ICT for the practice sessions.

So, right now Ishan is packing Shubman's luggage for his tour and on the other hand Shubman is sitting on the bed sulking because he have to stay away from his baby almost a month.

Shubman: "Baby, I don't want to go leaving you behind....I'll miss you".

And, here Ishan is getting irritated from the constant whining, so he choose to ignore him and focus on the packing.

Shubman: "Ishuuuuu, you are ignoring me.....I know now you don't love me anymore.........Ishuuuuu, listen to me....

And before Shubman can say something further Ishan cutted him in the middle.

Ishan: "For God sake Mr. Gill stop whining and put a finger on your lips (Shubman immediately put a finger on his lips looking too adorable that Ishan wants to squeeze the hell out of him but he maintained his posture and said further)......and if you really don't want to go then don't go......leave your cricket carrier and stay with me always".

Again started the packing and after few minutes when he don't hear anything from other person then he further said, "Why are you not saying anything".

Shubman: "How can I say something when you himself told me to shut up".

Ishan: "Aww I'm sorry baby....but you know na you have to go, you have worked so hard for this baby......so you have to go na".

Shubman: "Ok, said while blinking his eyes cutely.

Ishan immediately hugged him tightly because he know Shubman is a bit introvert and Ishan is the one to whom he can express himself freely.

Ishan always worried for him whenever he goes to any tour and sometimes Shubman also didn't share his problems with Ishan because he don't want him to get worried.

After hugging him few minutes, he broke the hug and started to pack the remaining things.

Shubman: "Ishuuu...please pack some of your shirts and T-shirts for me, I'll wear them whenever I'll miss you.....you know na I just love your scent".

Ishan: "I don't even understand that why you brought clothes for yourself because whenever you goes to any trip you only want my clothes".

Shubman: "You don't want to give your clothes to me".🥹

Ishan: "Oh God! Just stop your over acting drama, I already packed it".

Shubman: *hugged him tightly* "As I said you are the best boyfriend in this whole world".

Ishan: "I know".😉

After that they spend the rest of the time together and the next day Shubman left for his match........after being too much dramatic about going away from Ishan.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Na Chand ki chahat, Na Sitaaro ki farmahish"💜
"Har Janam mein tu mile, meri bas yahi khwahish"🥀

Mujhe lag Raha hai ki ye thodi boring hoti ja rahi, but I'll try to make it more interesting and the next part is about Shubman in ICT and his secret talking with his cute boyfie.

Forgive me for any grammatical mistakes.

Tab tak ke liye
Bye🤗
Fir milte hai💗