Chapter: 6

Please read to the end. An emotional  long chapter. A conflict after 5 chapters. Please bear with the descriptions, because they are important in the initial chapters to understand the character sketch. this will be over by next chapter and we will reach the main plot. 

Shwetha was in water sitting on a rock holding her back and knees. Rakesh was trying to help her stand on feet. Dev, Arjun and Monika started laughing followed by the others. Rakesh finally helped her stand holding her arms. Ashwin signaled Dev to go and help them. Shwetha whined that she couldn't stand and sat back down. 

"epdi ka viluntheenga? okay okay, elunthiringa" Dev was laughing while holding her shoulders trying to help.
 "Dev are you mad or what? I am saying I can't and my knees and back are paining" shouted Shwetha angrily.
" cheri ippa enna ethuku kathuringa"
"get lost Dev, for god's sake stop that laugh of yours" shouted Shwetha laughing herself unable to control.
"Rakshuuu... I can't walk, lift me please." whined Shwetha to Rakesh innocently.
Abi and Dev made faces seeing their dramatic sister. Sivaangi offered to help and stepped in water but was blocked by Ashwin's sudden voice
"hey venam, already oruthar vilunthachu. anga valukkuthu pola. you don't go. come this side" 

Sivaangi agreed hesitantly and Ashwin warned others to not to get into the water. 

Rakesh lifted her in arms without a choice looking at Sivaangi with apologizing eyes. Shwetha wounded her hands around his neck. Dev held onto Shwetha and Rakesh and helped them get to the bank. Rakesh dropped her where they had their lunch. 

Ashwin stared at Sivaangi and she asked "ennapa nadakuthu inga" through her eyes.
She knew they were close since childhood but this sudden physical closeness shocked her. Ashwin noticed her being confused and bent his head down to her level whispering
"atha pathi than theriyum la, don't think too much. she is impulsive and emotional. leave it" Sivaangi nodded and headed to inspect where Shwetha had hurt. 

They all settled down in a circle. Sivaangi checked Shwetha. Ashwin suggested that she might have hit her knees and got a contusion, and the medical knowledge of the boys appeared all of a sudden. Shwetha asked water from Ashwin and when he brought the bottle, she didn't get it from him and waited for him to open. Ashwin politely opened the bottle and extended it to Sivaangi instead of feeding Shwetha. 

Sivaangi was truly concerned and worried that Shwetha might have got hurt badly. But other youngsters waited patiently because they knew Shwetha liked the attention and loved being cared and pampered. And that was one of the main reasons why she liked Rakesh as He was kind and knew only to care. 

Sivaangi had been the victim of Shwetha's play all her life, still loved her and pampered her as she had seen Shwetha's outbursts and pain. Sivaangi would give the same love over and over again no matter how much Shwetha hurt her. Because at the end of the day Shwetha honestly regrets her actions and apologizes. 

'After all Shwetha was their cousin' thought everybody and never attempted to hurt her. Shwetha was so sensitive. Her yearning for parents' love since childhood had made her emotionally weak throughout the years and adamant for gaining love and attention. She was the odd one out the 9 but they accepted her the way she was. 

Rakesh was worried and pain was visible in his eyes. He was in guilt that she fell because of his carelessness. He thought he could have avoided Shwetha's fall if he had seen her step in to the water. 

In the corner of his heart it disturbed him that he was being too touchy today. He had never done these before. He was confused and badly needed a conversation with Sivaangi who was his guide. 

Priya and Abi were much younger than him and it was ok if it was them. Abi and Priya obviously were closer to him than their own brothers. The parents trusted their daughters with him than their sons. They thought he was more responsible. Basically Everybody had a unique trust on Rakesh and Sivaangi as they were brought up by Sivakumar and Mahalakshmi in the village during their childhood. So they carried their culture and legacy with them.