GJHM

NARRATION

Ever since the silent break-up between them, Utahime, since then, never opened up about that topic as if it were taboo. Every time she had a conversation with Shoko or Mei Mei while she was in Switzerland, she simply swept it under the rug.

After a year of alibis and changing topics, she knew she could never escape it and the time would come when she had to spill everything until the last drop.

While the girls were in the locker room to change from their swimsuits, Mei Mei initiated a deep conversation about Utahime since the girl was leaving next month. She can sense that Utahime is ready to speak.

"What went wrong? You two just fall off. That's all we know."

With a heavy sigh, Utahime spoke. "He cheated on me."

Shoko was startled. Now she figured out why Utahime kept accusing her of Gojo being a liar. It was confusing for her. Utahime has no guts to tell the whole story while Satoru and Suguru never tell her either as if she was never a part of their circle.

One year after dating, Satoru and Utahime were finally ready to take their relationship to the next level. They have needs too and they feel that it's the right time to take that step further.

In the practice room, their favorite place in school, their bodies become one. Utahime was contemplating at first as they were about to do it in a place where you should not.

"What if a student or worse a teacher passes?" Utahime was worried which is normal. They were young and they both knew that what they were about to do was not appropriate on campus.

Satoru claimed her lips with such loving a light feel to them as he whispered. "No one passes here and we also locked the door, remember? Don't worry, I will take care of you." He then planted some kitten licks on her neck down to her exposed shoulders. "I love you so much. If you don't like it, I will understand. We could stop."

"No," Utahime replied abruptly. "I wanted this."

Their kiss was hungry yet passionate. Their hearts were beating like a drum. The practice room became their love nest as they made love. The rest is just between them. It was both their first time yet they knew this would be the best.

A week after their lovemaking, Satoru went radio silent. He hadn't come to school that whole week and her calls and messages were left with no response. Utahime can't do anything but sulk. Feeling lonely, she decided to use her time and energy to study.

She didn't mean to be a busybody. It's just the girls behind her were being noisy inside the library, gossiping about something.

"Have you heard about Ayana and her boyfriend? The one from an all-boys school. I heard he was a notorious playboy and a jerk. He left Ayana after getting what he wanted."

"Oh my God. Her boyfriend even leaked their video doing "it." I feel sorry for Ayana."

"I hope her boyfriend gets punished for that."

Utahime's stomach flipped upside down. The topic was not about her however it made her concerned as she started overthinking.

'No way. There is no way Satoru would do the same, isn't he?"

She cursed under her breath for thinking such a horrible thing. But Satoru's absence was not helping her case. Once again, she kept bombarding her boyfriend with messages and calls. There's no answer. She also tried asking Geto about him however he was told that Gojo hadn't come home. Though he has no idea what the reason is.

"Iori, thank heavens you're still here."

A woman whom she recognized as their student council president approached her.

"Can I ask for a favor? Since you are Gojo's girlfriend, can you give this module to him? Geto has left the school already so I can't give the task to him. Pretty please."

This is a great opportunity to hopefully connect with her boyfriend. Utahime was not certain if Satoru was home however she had hopes high. She needs to talk to Satoru or else she will go crazy because of that hypothetical question in her hand. There's no way Satoru would do such a thing. He is not like those bastards.

Recognizing her uniform, a maid assumed that she was their young master's friend just like Geto Suguru and Ieiri Shoko. She was guided into the garden, where Satoru was chilling according to the maid.

However, Utahime never expected to see what was happening in front of him. She held the doorframe to maintain her composure. She spotted Satoru, her boyfriend, sitting on a bench with a woman beside her, she was almost leaning on him. She was holding his hand. They were very close and he seemed comfortable. The two seemed in their bubble as they giggled together. Satoru's hearty laugh can be heard.

Utahime cannot watch it anymore. Handing the papers to the maid, she rushed home and cried her heart out in the confinement of her room. 'So he already found someone else... he didn't even tell me.'

Monday came, and Utahime unconsciously went to the practice room. Out of habit since this was their meeting place. Not anymore. To her surprise, Satoru was there, sitting on the floor. The moment he spotted her, he quickly stood up and faced his girlfriend. His smile dropped as he noticed Utahime's swollen eyes and quivering lips.

"Baby, what happened?" He asked.

"Let's break up."

That's all Utahime could utter. To avoid getting hurt even more, to protect her heart from getting deeper scars, she decided to simply let him go. She then simply turned away, left, and went far away. Maybe this is the right time to accept her father's offer to study abroad after being promoted from his job. Maybe she could have a fresh start there.