23:XXIII

pulchritude:외모의 아름다움
  n.(beauty especially a woman's beauty )

------------------------------*------------------------------

It was the next day and in the morning
it was simmering hot and the beautiful couple were laying on the bed provided on the deck giving them the view of the entire ocean.

It was the next day and in the morningit was simmering hot and the beautiful couple were laying on the bed provided on the deck giving them the view of the entire ocean

( The bed that they are laying on is like this one)

Jungkook was shirtless and had his summer shorts on to cover his lower area whereas feya had no option but to wear on of the skimpiest bikinis which he packed himself .

Either she had to stay naked which he preffered more or wear negligle amount of clothing to cover her main assets.

She was long asleep with her cheek pressed to his chest and hairs sprawled all over.

The yellow bikini was making her glow more and her back was a bit red due to the scorching sun.

Jungkook who was still awake touching her body here and there staring at her for hours was admiring her like she was his precious prize

His gaze was solely fixed on her slightly squished face and pouted lips.

After a few more minutes of staring he decided ro lift her gently and lay her back down where he was sleeping and decided to take a dip in the ocean.

He got out of his shorts stark naked in the huge ocean and jumped effortlessly taking a cool plunge enjoying the unlimited swimming area in the crystal clear blue water.

.....................

Feya:-

My body was comfortably laid out on the soft bed while i was basking in the sun. Away from his assaults I was in my dreamland but then I woke due to extreme wetness and pleasure dripping down from my vagina.

I opened my eyes slowly wincing from the sun directly hitting my eyes and looked down to see a head full of luscious long and wet black hair sucking and licking me down there.