Chapter 3: Revealing to the World

Coclois, Federal Union of Francia.

The Federal Union of Francia, a founder of the Organization of Free Nations and a principal ally of the United Federation, the modern Francian society is created from the ashes of the old empire and the people are enjoying a high standard of living with most of the known diseases cured.

"I am sorry to say this but you have cancer, " a fifty-three-year-old doctor stated while inside his office looking at the results of the test that he has requested, "it is terminal and in its final stage" he pointed out while placing the paper that he is reading on the table, "the good news is that it is curable. "

"I think every kind of cancer is curable, " the young woman whom the doctor is reading out the result replied upon hearing her diagnosis.

"yes and no, " the fifty-three-year-old doctor with blue hair and red eyes replied before writing a prescription on a piece of paper, "Do you want a digital copy or what? "

"physical copy, " she replied, "but why yes and no?"

"well you have to take the prescription base on the stage of cancer that you have, " he is beginning to answer the question, "you see for stage one you have to take it for seven days, " he informed her while handing her the prescription, "for stage two, fourteen days, " he continues with his explanation, "

"so and so forth, " the doctor stated "if you stop unless I say so then it may grow and progress even worse, " he continued with his explanation, "so I would like to see you twenty-eight days from now. "

"thank you, doctor, " he replied before standing up, "thank God for insurance. "

after a few minutes, the young woman now standing in front of the hospital's pharmacy waiting for her drugs to be given to her, "make sure to take it until the doctor says no," " the pharmacist instructed before handing over the woman her prescription in exchange for the cash.

"he explained it to me, " she replied while placing the box on her dimensional storage after giving the monetary payment for the product.

"Good then do not be an idiot like the American anti-vaxxers, " he jokingly stated which made the young woman smile, "they go around causing ruckus until the security throws them out, and then we have to fucking heal them. "

"you have my condolences. "

"tell that to the primary care doctor who heard their ranting. "

                       the following hour

Ontario, Canada, Earth Federation.

North American Continent,

11:00 am.

An American soldier from an elite special forces formation of the United States of America is standing inside of the Canadian territory while his stealth combat suit is fully activated hiding from the naked eyes, " I wonder if they could see us? "

"shot the fuck up Connor, " a female voice responded through the communication device of the former that is near to his ears, "we are SPECTRES and we are quiet as a GHOST. "

"GHOST or a ghost, " he jokingly replied while the entire team is hidden inside of small forest of trees.

"Both, " the team leader replied, "so both of you shut up and do not give the media any materials. "

               =====================

" So... Should we tell them? " an earth Federation Soldier Soldier says to his colleague